Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 29 Nov 2011, 18:19 (Ref:2993078)   #1
Drummer
Rookie

England
Northamptonshire, England
Drummer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Simpson Diamondback Wanted, ANY Condition!

Hello folks!

I'm trying to build up a Stig outfit for a bit of fun, and I'm a nutter on detail. The thing is, I'm also pretty poor, so I can't afford the helmet new, when I'll never use it for competition in any way. (If I did, I'd have to drive like The Stig, out of principal, and I can't!) Even the used ones I've found are really too dear for me. This is why I'm looking for one that's useless for anything else but looking good.

So, does anyone have a Simpson Diamondback, any colour, that they can't use for racing? If the shell is slightly damaged or whatever, I can have it repaired and re-painted, as it's only got to look good. I'm not looking for any protection from it at all. As such, size doesn't really matter too much, as long as I can get it on ok.

If you do have something that could help me, please let me know and we could try and negotiate a price.

Alternatively, I would be interested in hiring one (if there is such a scheme) or borrowing one, (if anyone could ever trust me that much! ) I live in South Wales.

Mods: If this is in the wrong place, I'm very sorry, please let me know! I saw some other racewear-related posts in here, so I figured this was the best place.

Thankyou all! You can stop laughing now!