Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 6 May 2019, 19:42 (Ref:3902342)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Back home now, and boy what an interesting few days, ok forecast said some bad weather but did not expect that, still had great time and meet most people i expected there, the start was made bearable by the umbrella cover provided by nobby and Camiel and a nice cold beer (yes a very cold beer). Great few days and will be back to spa either in September for the 6 hour classic or next years WEC.
Old 6 May 2019, 19:46 (Ref:3902344)   #2
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Back home now, and boy what an interesting few days, ok forecast said some bad weather but did not expect that, still had great time and meet most people i expected there, the start was made bearable by the umbrella cover provided by nobby and Camiel and a nice cold beer (yes a very cold beer). Great few days and will be back to spa either in September for the 6 hour classic or next years WEC.
Lucky of you to being there, even with that cold weather. It will be a race to remember.

I have been at the track years ago, but not in a race day.
Old 7 May 2019, 06:09 (Ref:3902408)   #3
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Was great meeting you again Simon it was indeed very nice to have an umbrella with us....
Old 9 May 2019, 17:27 (Ref:3902821)   #4
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Herewith my customary huge album of fan-with-a-camera pictures from Spa: https://bit.ly/2WsXep3

Not the easiest day of photo-taking! Some of the weather transitions were extraordinary and are captured here. Scroll down page one and see how fast the rain came after the start - the sunny and downpour pictures are barely 5 mins apart.

Rain and snow (!) make for dramatic pictures, though the spray and general gloom are a challenge. For this event I also only used my 300mm lens because of the difficulty of keeping the equipment dry. I usually use a larger 500mm zoom for Spa, so some of the pics here aren't as close/sharp as I'd like.

Enjoy!
Old 9 May 2019, 21:13 (Ref:3902865)   #5
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very good! Certainly challenging conditions.