Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 22 Jul 2021, 05:23 (Ref:4062609)   #1076
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sorry to see Gus dropped to the bench for Le Mans, he'd definitely get a seat if I was doing the roster, but I guess there are factors we're unaware of at play here.

Excited for Le Mans!!!
Old 22 Jul 2021, 07:53 (Ref:4062622)   #1077
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I'm sorry to see Gus dropped to the bench for Le Mans, he'd definitely get a seat if I was doing the roster, but I guess there are factors we're unaware of at play here.
If it were me and I had a roster where one driver needed to be dropped from the lineup, one of the ones who is leaving at the end of the season would probably be top of the list.
Old 22 Jul 2021, 09:30 (Ref:4062636)   #1078
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it's realistic, bearing in mind Gustavo's move next season, however he has a great deal of LM experience - in a prototype - which Ryan and Richard don't.
Old 22 Jul 2021, 11:52 (Ref:4062669)   #1079
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, I'd completely forgotten he's off to Poojoe next season, his omission makes perfect sense when that's factored in.
Old 22 Jul 2021, 15:09 (Ref:4062702)   #1080
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Yes, I'd completely forgotten he's off to Poojoe next season, his omission makes perfect sense when that's factored in.
Yes, just like a former Poojoe driver, Mr Villanoove....
Old 22 Jul 2021, 15:51 (Ref:4062710)   #1081
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, just like a former Poojoe driver, Mr Villanoove....
Brought to you by the authors of "roman dumb-ass"
Old 22 Jul 2021, 16:01 (Ref:4062712)   #1082
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And the list goes on.......
Old 5 Aug 2021, 23:23 (Ref:4065542)   #1083
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mod. Let’s keep this thread to Glickenhaus and their LMH rather than how social media works
Old 6 Aug 2021, 06:12 (Ref:4065562)   #1084
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Mod. Let’s keep this thread to Glickenhaus and their LMH rather than how social media works
Yes!
Old 12 Aug 2021, 14:54 (Ref:4066431)   #1085
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm looking forward to a proper endurance race in Hypercar.

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/...mong-lmh-cars/
Old 12 Aug 2021, 16:28 (Ref:4066451)   #1086
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
I'm looking forward to a proper endurance race in Hypercar.

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/...mong-lmh-cars/
Me too! I think it is going to be a nail biter. you know problems will pop up, so where and when will keep my on the edge of my seat.
Old 12 Aug 2021, 18:55 (Ref:4066468)   #1087
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
There was a nice article about Glickenhaus in today’s excellent Autosport Le Mans preview. Talks a bit about some of the classic LM cars he’s got. Now that shows he has the passion
Old 13 Aug 2021, 12:33 (Ref:4066563)   #1088
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
There was a nice article about Glickenhaus in today’s excellent Autosport Le Mans preview. Talks a bit about some of the classic LM cars he’s got. Now that shows he has the passion
Go to his site and check out his garage. He's converted a few to street cars and drives them regularly in Upstate NY.

https://glickenhausracing.com/aboutus-collection
Old 13 Aug 2021, 13:40 (Ref:4066571)   #1089
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Go to his site and check out his garage. He's converted a few to street cars and drives them regularly in Upstate NY.

https://glickenhausracing.com/aboutus-collection

Now that is fever. Why use an everyday car when you can just convert one already in your garage?
Old 14 Aug 2021, 17:00 (Ref:4066685)   #1090
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well if Jim is still watching this thread, we will be down at le mans on Wednesday and will try and say hello during our stay, but whatever happens we will be cheering as the car goes past, bet of luck for the race.
Old 14 Aug 2021, 17:29 (Ref:4066694)   #1091
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well if Jim is still watching this thread, we will be down at le mans on Wednesday and will try and say hello during our stay, but whatever happens we will be cheering as the car goes past, bet of luck for the race.
I think it unlikely that you'll get anywhere near the pits Simon......
Old 14 Aug 2021, 20:54 (Ref:4066726)   #1092
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Auctioning some crash damaged parts for German flood victims:

https://www.endurance-info.com/auto/...la-bonne-cause
Old 19 Aug 2021, 02:37 (Ref:4067639)   #1093
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
So uh, where are the names of the 100s if not 1000s of people who bought shirts to have their name on the cars for le mans? Still to come or am I missing a graphic on the cars? I thought I saw something on one of the cars, but it looked like a pretty short list compared to what's on the website.
Old 19 Aug 2021, 02:58 (Ref:4067641)   #1094
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn’t know it was on the website too.

Hadn’t thought to look on the car. I’ll keep an eye out. There are a lot of names, must be small

Edit: watch people going on the car.
https://fb.watch/7twQ6Nj5j2/
I presume they get bigger names
Old 20 Aug 2021, 19:00 (Ref:4068121)   #1095
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/...y-notebook-12/

Quote:
***It appears that Glickenhaus Racing will not be eligible to compete in the WeatherTech Championship, per IMSA’s rule of having a minimum 2,500-unit volume requirement for each manufacturer. “It’s IMSA’s intent to maintain that [rule] for all of the manufacturers competing in IMSA competition,” series president John Doonan said.

***While currently producing road cars, it’s understood the American manufacturer has not yet reached the numbers that IMSA requires, nor is it interested in completing IMSA’s marketing agreement, which is another requirement for entry.
Old 20 Aug 2021, 19:57 (Ref:4068131)   #1096
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
Yeah, he's been loud about the marketing tie-in being illegal market restriction or something similar to that in the past. Agree but seemed very passionate and angry about it but haven't heard much recently
Old 21 Aug 2021, 00:17 (Ref:4068158)   #1097
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
Shall we call it the "IMSA's Middle Finger to late Don Panoz" rule?
Old 21 Aug 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4068272)   #1098
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Had anybody seen pictures of all the names on the cars yet? I've seen video clips but that makes it hard to read!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 18:45 (Ref:4068689)   #1099
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I've seen a decent picture of the people who bought the watch, but not the T-Shirt mob (I'm wearing mine )

I know the race could have gone better for Glick so far, but as the race settles in, it's great to see them bombing round the track in the fading light.

I bet Jim is loving it.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 21:24 (Ref:4068956)   #1100
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I've seen a decent picture of the people who bought the watch, but not the T-Shirt mob (I'm wearing mine )

I know the race could have gone better for Glick so far, but as the race settles in, it's great to see them bombing round the track in the fading light.

I bet Jim is loving it.
I have my tshirt on as well as my Le Mans edition hat.