Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 31 Aug 2021, 00:56 (Ref:4071313)   #4926
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
.. modern;
Attached Thumbnails
A 1G.JPG   A 1H.JPG   A 1I.JPG  

A 1J.JPG   A 1K.JPG   A 1L.JPG  

Old 6 Sep 2021, 15:12 (Ref:4072353)   #4927
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HSCC 70s Road Sports at Oulton Park:
Attached Thumbnails
P1540990.jpg   P1550006.jpg   P1550049.jpg  

P1550055.jpg   P1550057.jpg   P1550068.jpg  

Old 7 Sep 2021, 04:44 (Ref:4072433)   #4928
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wet Snet.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0160.JPG   _MG_0164.JPG   _MG_0168.JPG  

_MG_0185.JPG   _MG_0174.JPG   _MG_0179.JPG  

Old 7 Sep 2021, 04:46 (Ref:4072434)   #4929
bauble
Veteran

England
Sunny Donny;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0029.JPG   _MG_0030.JPG   _MG_0035.JPG  

_MG_0042.JPG   _MG_0046.JPG   _MG_0044.JPG  

Old 7 Sep 2021, 04:49 (Ref:4072435)   #4930
bauble
Veteran

England
Fizzy Silly;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0230.JPG   _MG_0233.JPG   _MG_0243.JPG  

PJO_4380.JPG   _MG_0240.JPG   _MG_0246.JPG  

Old 7 Sep 2021, 06:59 (Ref:4072448)   #4931
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Always loved the ("Tintin") Aurelia. Glad to see it make regular appearances

Nice selection there Bob. Take that as an upside down Aussie approval

Last edited by E.B; 7 Sep 2021 at 07:08. Reason: Spelling. I also have trouble with my 'p' not always happening on command
Old 7 Sep 2021, 14:50 (Ref:4072506)   #4932
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Always loved the ("Tintin") Aurelia. Glad to see it make regular appearances

Nice selection there Bob. Take that as an upside down Aussie approval
I'll take compliments any way they come, EB, and I thank you for yours, I don't get many.
Old 8 Sep 2021, 14:12 (Ref:4072611)   #4933
bauble
Veteran

England
Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_0268.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	70476

Name:	_MG_0270.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	70477

Name:	_MG_0272.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	70478

Name:	_MG_0273.JPG
Size:	3.40 MB
ID:	70479

Name:	_MG_0274.JPG
Size:	3.72 MB
ID:	70480While trawling through the archived i found....:
Old 8 Sep 2021, 14:14 (Ref:4072612)   #4934
bauble
Veteran

England
And these;
Attached Thumbnails
Pomeroy 2010 078.JPG   Pomeroy 2010 009.JPG   IMG_9142.JPG  

IMG_3269.JPG   IMG_6054.JPG   IMG_4519.JPG  

Old 8 Sep 2021, 14:15 (Ref:4072613)   #4935
bauble
Veteran

England
Also;
Attached Thumbnails
HSCC May 215.JPG   IMG_0183.JPG   IMG_4367.JPG  

IMG_4383.JPG   IMG_1334.JPG   IMG_0820.JPG  

Old 8 Sep 2021, 15:45 (Ref:4072629)   #4936
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I'll take compliments any way they come, EB, and I thank you for yours, I don't get many.
I think you should read the comments more carefully baub. Surely upside down (or not the right way up) infers a negative, and we know what the negative is of approval (well, thanks to you, I certainly do!)
Old 8 Sep 2021, 20:21 (Ref:4072669)   #4937
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I think you should read the comments more carefully baub. Surely upside down (or not the right way up) infers a negative, and we know what the negative is of approval (well, thanks to you, I certainly do!)
Viv, I appreciate that your knowledge of compliments, receiving or giving is virtually non-existent, so I shall glory in the upside down remarks from the Antipodes. Thank you.
Old 11 Sep 2021, 09:36 (Ref:4073051)   #4938
bauble
Veteran

England
Smorsgabord of pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0248.JPG   _MG_0411.JPG   Fis  (8).JPG  

Fis  (9).JPG   Fis  (10).JPG   Fis  (11).JPG  

Old 11 Sep 2021, 09:39 (Ref:4073053)   #4939
bauble
Veteran

England
Allsorts;
Attached Thumbnails
AD h.JPG   Fis  (13).JPG   IMG_0482.JPG  

IMG_2666.JPG   IMG_4353.JPG   IMG_3610.JPG  

Old 11 Sep 2021, 09:41 (Ref:4073055)   #4940
bauble
Veteran

England
Well what do you expect, sense?
Attached Thumbnails
Fis  (12).JPG   IMG_1699.JPG   IMG_2192.JPG  

IMG_2689.JPG   IMG_4367.JPG   IMG_4502.JPG  

Old 14 Sep 2021, 15:21 (Ref:4073868)   #4941
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A few shots from the Stirling Moss tribute day at Brooklands 12th September.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0023.jpg   IMG_0013.jpg   IMG_0037.jpg  

IMG_0024.jpg   IMG_0016.jpg   IMG_0030.jpg  

Old 14 Sep 2021, 15:29 (Ref:4073878)   #4942
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Nice tribute to the great man. I know his birthday is this month, 20th I think?
Old 14 Sep 2021, 18:24 (Ref:4073904)   #4943
bauble
Veteran

England
Having a clear out;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5081.JPG   IMG_8593.JPG   IMG_8612.JPG  

IMG_8616.JPG   AD i.JPG   AD g.JPG  

Old 14 Sep 2021, 18:27 (Ref:4073905)   #4944
bauble
Veteran

England
More from the corners of the archive;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5458.JPG   IMG_6248.JPG   IMG_7127.JPG  

IMG_7145.JPG   IMG_7826.JPG   PJO_4364.JPG  

Old 14 Sep 2021, 18:30 (Ref:4073906)   #4945
bauble
Veteran

England
Scrapings;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6915.JPG   IMG_6924.JPG   IMG_5877.JPG  

IMG_8950.JPG   IMG_8857.JPG   OAE 5.JPG  

Old 14 Sep 2021, 19:00 (Ref:4073915)   #4946
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Good to see different Alpines and Swedish tanks too. The Amazon was my first love but this PV is a pure wonder. Thanks.
Old 15 Sep 2021, 07:42 (Ref:4074012)   #4947
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Nice tribute to the great man. I know his birthday is this month, 20th I think?
It's actually the 17th (the same as Damon Hill).
Old 15 Sep 2021, 09:25 (Ref:4074036)   #4948
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
It's actually the 17th (the same as Damon Hill).
Ah thanks. I knew Damon's was the same day. And Estaban Ocon too!
Old 15 Sep 2021, 23:00 (Ref:4074143)   #4949
bauble
Veteran

England
Some pictures;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4026.jpg   IMG_4027.jpg   IMG_4028.jpg  

IMG_4029.jpg   IMG_4030.jpg   IMG_4032.jpg  

Old 15 Sep 2021, 23:02 (Ref:4074144)   #4950
bauble
Veteran

England
Some more pictures
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4645.jpg   IMG_4661.jpg   IMG_4662.jpg  

IMG_4663.jpg   IMG_4682.jpg   IMG_4704.jpg