Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 17 Dec 2000, 13:26 (Ref:52988)   #1
redback
Racer

redback should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am about to book a holiday to the UK in late March/early April next year. Does anyone know if the UK race calender been released yet? I would like to catch some open wheeler races if possible and at this stage I can still shift the dates to suit. Are any 10-tenths members racing around that time, I'd like to meet up if possible?
Old 17 Dec 2000, 13:42 (Ref:52989)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Mid April would be good....

See my 'Easter Weekend' topic for details... In the space of three days, we'll have both major racing packages racing, as well as the ALMS I personally, as well as many of the others i'd guess, will be in attendance at all three days - at Donington, and then at Brands Hatch. We'd be pleased to meet you

Classes racing will included BTC Touring (x2), BTC Production (x2), Renault Clio Cup, Lotus Elises, British Formula 3 (x2), British GT's, ALMS (3 hour, I presume ?), TVR Tuscans, Formula Ford, Ford Fiestas, Porsches, and probably a few more besides (mini's ?)

Then of course, there's the Donington Collection to visit too... probably cost a fortune for that little lot, but it'll be worth it, i'm sure

If you are in the UK on April 1st, then the Powertour series kicks off that day - and looking at the racecard, it looks anything but an April Fool Silverstone is the venue...

Any further help or assistance required... simply ask
Old 18 Dec 2000, 01:36 (Ref:53112)   #3
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Powertour on my birthday!!!! I'll be there!
Old 19 Dec 2000, 12:44 (Ref:53304)   #4
redback
Racer

redback should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the info. I am booking my ticket next week. I'll get some more info when its a bit closer. I saw the '98 FF Festival and visited the Donnington Collection then. Both were well worth it.
Old 19 Dec 2000, 21:46 (Ref:53379)   #5
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You can also watch out for the 10 Tenths events calendar that will be updated early next year for other events. An announcement will go out probably early February.