Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Mar 2003, 16:09 (Ref:551240)   #26
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
@rse!

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 28 Mar 2003 at 16:13.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 16:13 (Ref:551244)   #27
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok, somewhere in the middle? Montmartre?
Old 28 Mar 2003, 17:35 (Ref:551330)   #28
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
AAaaahhhh... Paris, Paris...
Old 28 Mar 2003, 20:16 (Ref:551476)   #29
Maxmil
Veteran

United States
New England, USA
Maxmil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
I know. But now you have me thinking of Paris in the springtime and great restaurants in the Champs Elise.
Elesee ?

Whatever, I believe there is no really great restaurant on the Champs. Fouquet's is OK, but vastly over priced. THe rest, . You have to look elsewhere. I will start a thread in a bit.
Old 29 Mar 2003, 07:06 (Ref:551867)   #30
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think the last time I went to l'Alsace. It was great food and prices depend on point of view.
Old 30 Mar 2003, 00:26 (Ref:552535)   #31
bcobbus
Racer

bcobbus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought this tread was about the Concorde Agreement? How the hell did everybody get off on a restraunt and its prices!!!!!!
Old 30 Mar 2003, 00:31 (Ref:552540)   #32
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Beats me...
Old 31 Mar 2003, 05:27 (Ref:553419)   #33
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there