Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Apr 2003, 13:13 (Ref:562774)   #26
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
One thing people forget about Irvine. He has won Le Mans. That is not a small achievement.

he actually came second. but thats still no small achievement.
Old 8 Apr 2003, 13:41 (Ref:562805)   #27
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Williams did indeed lead, Montoya dragged their rust bucket to the front in Australia, then got criticised for finsihing second (Ralf was praised for finiahing 8th in the same race).
Old 8 Apr 2003, 13:59 (Ref:562819)   #28
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
K.RAIKKONEN
D.COULTHARD
F.ALONSO
J.TRULLI
G.FISICHELLA
JP.MONTOYA

Aside from Coulthard and Trulli, I think we're looking at the next generation of Formula One. Mix in a bit of Webber and we're made.
Old 8 Apr 2003, 17:41 (Ref:563007)   #29
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Though I am a monty fan, his spin out of 1st place was amateur hour for JPM.
Old 9 Apr 2003, 06:42 (Ref:563564)   #30
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
kdr.

Thanks for the correction. But again, no small achievement.
Old 9 Apr 2003, 13:02 (Ref:563932)   #31
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Logrence
K.RAIKKONEN
D.COULTHARD
F.ALONSO
J.TRULLI
G.FISICHELLA
JP.MONTOYA

Aside from Coulthard and Trulli, I think we're looking at the next generation of Formula One. Mix in a bit of Webber and we're made.
Uhn... I'll keep Trulli in.