Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 30 Jun 2003, 20:46 (Ref:647705)   #1
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Chat Room

At one time the chat room used to be a fairly busy place, but now I find it is almost dead. Fab and Ayse do u think it would be possible to organise a hosted chat maybe once a week? I know that I would be there, and so would a few others that I know. I was thinking if we all agreed on a time to come along that way there woudnt be confusion, I often find a lot of people come in, then go because nobody is there, if we all arrived for a certain time then people would stay. What do u think? Just a idea..
Old 30 Jun 2003, 20:52 (Ref:647715)   #2
E46
Veteran

Spain
Zaragoza, Reino de Aragón
E46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It could be interesting, mainly in race days. If there is a good number of people with interest could be done.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 20:56 (Ref:647720)   #3
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would be interested, particulalry on Sunday race day for FIA GT/ALMS etc.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 22:09 (Ref:647812)   #4
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i would like that.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 23:44 (Ref:647882)   #5
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
there are already orginazed chats that happen every monday and thrusday 8pm bst. if im off work, i *might* be pauing attention. im always in there sunday morning
Old 2 Jul 2003, 12:02 (Ref:649503)   #6
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Newsletter

Good News: I have just started writing a twice-a-week newsletter for the chat room. If you would like to receive it or have any questions, please reply to the topic in the Announcements Forum.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 2 Jul 2003, 12:39 (Ref:649566)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Chat Room

Quote:
Originally posted by SALEEN S7R
Fab and Ayse do u think it would be possible to organise a hosted chat maybe once a week?
I've no problem with this at all, SALEEN, although I've seen attempts to co-ordinate chats fail miserably in the past.

My problem is that I'm just not a great "chatter". I'll get into it on VROC before we have a TTFL GPL race, but chat-rooms really aren't my scene. I can't speak for Fab. If someone else fancies co-ordinating something like this then I certainly have no problem with it.
Old 2 Jul 2003, 12:40 (Ref:649570)   #8
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
If someone else fancies co-ordinating something like this then I certainly have no problem with it.
Trev.....
Old 2 Jul 2003, 15:55 (Ref:649792)   #9
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
pirezo-I have a Private Message to send to you, but your folders are full.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 2 Jul 2003, 16:03 (Ref:649801)   #10
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
not now...