Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 2 Oct 2007, 16:47 (Ref:2029099)   #26
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What to do, what to do!

So, with both AF Corse driver pairings in with a chance of grabbing the title at the last round, which pair are the team going to favour if any? Are both cars going to be allowed to race their own race i.e may the best men on the day win?, It will be interesting to see.

On a somewhat different note, there was a discussion about engine sounds in one of the older race threads with a few people mentioning the Lambo V12. I noticed there wasn't much free onboard videos and sounds from the Reiter car bar the usual suspects on youtube so being the sad git that I am, I emailed the team.

Dear Reiter Engineering,

Please, please upload more fantastic onboard videos of the Murcielago GT1 in FIA GT racing. There are a lot of fans out there who love the wonderful V12 sounds and would love to hear more it! Thank you.

The response:

Ok we will work on it

mit freundlichen Grüßen
yours sincerely

Hans Reiter
Reiter Engineering

Last edited by cg7aa; 2 Oct 2007 at 16:49.
Old 2 Oct 2007, 16:58 (Ref:2029111)   #27
minimangler
Veteran

Wales
Leftfield, somewhere.
minimangler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SORTED!

Second; why not pit on lap one, and then worry about the race?

Ie then youre behind but with a chance to nail it...
Old 2 Oct 2007, 23:46 (Ref:2029461)   #28
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg7aa
So, with both AF Corse driver pairings in with a chance of grabbing the title at the last round, which pair are the team going to favour if any? Are both cars going to be allowed to race their own race i.e may the best men on the day win?, It will be interesting to see.

On a somewhat different note, there was a discussion about engine sounds in one of the older race threads with a few people mentioning the Lambo V12. I noticed there wasn't much free onboard videos and sounds from the Reiter car bar the usual suspects on youtube so being the sad git that I am, I emailed the team.

Dear Reiter Engineering,

Please, please upload more fantastic onboard videos of the Murcielago GT1 in FIA GT racing. There are a lot of fans out there who love the wonderful V12 sounds and would love to hear more it! Thank you.

The response:

Ok we will work on it

mit freundlichen Grüßen
yours sincerely

Hans Reiter
Reiter Engineering
I think Vilander/Muller will have quite an advantage with much less balast weight than fastest Porsche and teamates!

DK
Old 3 Oct 2007, 03:05 (Ref:2029511)   #29
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1
I think Vilander/Muller will have quite an advantage with much less balast weight than fastest Porsche and teamates!

DK
Vilander and Muller are definitely the favourites. Faster in general this season, less weight than Ortelli/Bruni.