Closed Thread

Old 18 Sep 2003, 20:59 (Ref:723490)   #51
daniel27
Rookie

daniel27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Wrex
[B
Speaking of time wasting, how long did YOU spend WRITING that post?

[/B]
He who stands to defend his fellow man from petty and PERSONAL attacks is, needless to say, engaged in a far nobler affair than the person behaving in said spiteful manner. Time well spent in my opinion. Can YOU say the same?

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrex
[B

If you like or dislike a driver, your free to do so, and so am I. You can agrue your points and mine, agree with me, disagree with me, or even agree to disagree with me. But we do not attack the poster, just the post. I assume you read the FAQ and forum rules when you joined?
[/B]
You make scathing, hypocritical and PERSONAL remarks about someone else and I'm not allowed to respond in kind? I'll agree that my personal comments were probably unwarranted and unkind and for that I do apologise; however Wrex, I've been around this site for many years now and I must say that your revelling in the misfortunes of one Jacques Villeneuve has been a disturbing constant in all those years. So tell me again whose wasting their time: you for spreading negativity and hositility towards both Jv and his fans on this board, or me for thinking that you would someday change such sullen behaviour.
Old 18 Sep 2003, 21:05 (Ref:723499)   #52
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Of course the bigger man does not have to respond in kind. As a man who has been around for years you will know this. These remarks can be kept to the PM system.

All this is off course off topic. Fame Acedemy and BAR or thread closed?
Old 18 Sep 2003, 21:25 (Ref:723519)   #53
daniel27
Rookie

daniel27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
Of course the bigger man does not have to respond in kind. As a man who has been around for years you will know this. These remarks can be kept to the PM system.

All this is off course off topic. Fame Acedemy and BAR or thread closed?
You're right of course, and I'll reiterate my apology to Wrex. It was outburst of insanity from a JV fan in despair. I'll admit I cannot stand people kicking anyone when they are clearly down and very nearly out.
Old 18 Sep 2003, 21:41 (Ref:723533)   #54
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thread closed.

There are still two JV threads on the go anyway.

As usual feel free to open another thread to discuss any new points.