Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:23 (Ref:2007509)   #151
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bye Bye Massa's championship. Until Thursday atleast.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:27 (Ref:2007510)   #152
Rick
Veteran

Madagascar
Fantasyland
Rick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Macs got those tyres working well, eh Pedro!
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:27 (Ref:2007512)   #153
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt_R
Quote Adam:"on Gt_R, he's completely blind to such matters."

Quote ME EARLIER ON: "Hmm on replay..Lewis got a touch by not giving Massa sufficient space. Racing stuff...don't think anything will come out from it."

yepp Adam... i appreciate your wit. pointless remark.

Geez..sometimes you guys are soooo jumpy
Many apologises, sucked in by a situation not unlike cry wolf. I also hadn't seen the ME EARLIER ON post. Perhaps you could always type in capitals so I see it.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:29 (Ref:2007514)   #154
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Back to the first lap, I was less impressed with Hamilton post corner 1. Technically nothing wrong, but a little weavey.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:31 (Ref:2007515)   #155
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, Lewis' moves were far too strong for my tastes too I must say.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:32 (Ref:2007516)   #156
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fine by me.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:33 (Ref:2007517)   #157
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They were certainly legal!

But I never liked it when Michael did it, so...
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:34 (Ref:2007518)   #158
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alonso is peerless at the moment.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:37 (Ref:2007519)   #159
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Nice move by Rosberg there!
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:42 (Ref:2007520)   #160
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kubica´s had more bad luck than Heidfeld this year, hasn´t he?

Let´s not enter into a philosophical debate about what constitutes luck and whether it even exists
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:42 (Ref:2007522)   #161
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
So then is Kimi one stopping? Definitely is. Could get interesting.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:43 (Ref:2007523)   #162
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

He'll only get third still I reckon.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:44 (Ref:2007524)   #163
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
oooo, trickey
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:44 (Ref:2007525)   #164
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Blimey, only 27 laps to go eh? It´s a pity that they don´t make Monza a longer race. Quick speeds, quickly over.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:45 (Ref:2007527)   #165
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
He'll only get third still I reckon.
Yup he doesn't seem to have the pace to keep up.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:47 (Ref:2007530)   #166
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
RS plodding in 15th and getting trounced by Trulli. Career over then.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:47 (Ref:2007531)   #167
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan
Yup he doesn't seem to have the pace to keep up.
I agree, 17s behind losing 1s a lap at the moment.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:47 (Ref:2007532)   #168
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Kimi about 1.2 seconds a lap slower right now.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:48 (Ref:2007533)   #169
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

1.4 seconds now.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:49 (Ref:2007534)   #170
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
"Concentrate Rubens, focus".
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:49 (Ref:2007535)   #171
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Both Hondas in points positions at the moment. Is this a record?
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:50 (Ref:2007536)   #172
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A gamble, but not much risk. Kimi's not quick enough to beat Mclaren on the same strategy anyway.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:50 (Ref:2007537)   #173
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
1.4 seconds now.
Lewis is only 0.75s quicker than Kimi on that lap. He should be alright, but it isn't over yet.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:51 (Ref:2007538)   #174
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Yes, Lewis is less comfortable. If his pit stop is soon he could lose track position.
Old 9 Sep 2007, 12:53 (Ref:2007539)   #175
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Am I alone in thinking that Lewis has second stimt problems?