Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Oct 2007, 12:17 (Ref:2038481)   #26
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No probs Al. I'm waiting on a new contract so can't contemplate any new cars as yet. However a Group 2 would be nice and I think I know where one is available.

However a few more spons on this one will make it fly methinks, because it handles as well, if not better, than many out there which is why at certain tracks it is competitve.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 12:56 (Ref:2038508)   #27
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Peter,an exra 40 will make a big difference,bit like not having physio before going to Spa,its always best to wait till after the race
Old 12 Oct 2007, 13:36 (Ref:2038531)   #28
GBRM
Veteran

England
GBRM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I personally think mixing Group 1 & 2 isn't a good idea, as the speed differance should be pretty big but there's only one way to find out and me to be proved wrong!!
Old 17 Oct 2007, 09:13 (Ref:2042462)   #29
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
A series for under 2 L GT's good but it will be a two part race with the 26R's and the rest.Cars can also be used for Tour Auto,Espania and Britannia.Ron's army have had a good idea
Old 17 Oct 2007, 09:19 (Ref:2042467)   #30
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Masters U2SC

Anyone else had the mail from Masters concerning thier new proposed series?
If there is any chance that these are run like TopHat,I can imagine that it will prosper,as long as the Hot Rods are kept out.The new series for that would support Ex European Touring cars looks pretty exciting.Some fantastic cars out there looking for a decent series to play in.This time next year,will it be Ford or BMW ??
Old 17 Oct 2007, 09:28 (Ref:2042474)   #31
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Should this one be merged with other Masters 2008.Sure someone will report to Milton Keynes World HQ what the surfs think or even their ideas.
Old 17 Oct 2007, 09:59 (Ref:2042491)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes,

And Terry please buck up will you?
Old 17 Oct 2007, 12:40 (Ref:2042631)   #33
Steve Hill
Rookie

England
Buckinghamshire
Steve Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
John, I spoke with some of the Masters team at Spa about the Under 2L GT series, No Elans of any type !! Elites, MGB's TVR's Alfa's etc and hopefully some of the rarer U2LGT cars. as somebody who runs an Elite in the GD series I would look forward to some smaller capacity races, as well as racing with the larger cars. Aso what is on offer from the Sports Car and GT Cup series for next season ?, I hear that this is growing in numbers
Old 17 Oct 2007, 12:44 (Ref:2042635)   #34
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Yes,

And Terry please buck up will you?

Yes ,well I errr
Old 17 Oct 2007, 13:07 (Ref:2042654)   #35
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Would assume Sports and GT cup mob (Flav and Ness) will advise new programme at Paul Ricard but can assume some races in UK .Same meetings as Duncan Wiltshires stuff and Carols Saloons.
Masters plan is to provide all inclusive Masters meetings so the other organisers with HSCC etc will gather to provide an alternatives.
Should be an interesting year with Monaco and LMC.
To many meetings,grids are going to be a problem for many.The record low,three cars VSCC at Mallory.It cannot continue