Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 1 Dec 2002, 20:33 (Ref:440714)   #1
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ALMS drivers visit Miami hospital

Roger Scotton and Leo Maia from Orbit racing will be visitng a Miami hospital on December the 6th as part of the "better christmas" project. The drivers will be giving away toys and signed posters to children at the hospital.

Heh nice to see, I doubt ud get MS doing that...
Old 2 Dec 2002, 01:20 (Ref:440847)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like those guys. I have a nice t-shirt signed by them that I got at Sebring last year.
Old 2 Dec 2002, 01:49 (Ref:440860)   #3
rlinter
Racer

rlinter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And the hospital visit is news how exactly - must have been a slow day at the ALMS press office - BTW as much as I hate to report it but MS does do his bit for charity he just doesn't brag about it.
Old 2 Dec 2002, 06:10 (Ref:440916)   #4
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Actually, yeah he does. He gave what, for him, is a pittance, for relief for victims of the floods in Germany this year, and made quite a fuss that other celebrities should do the same.

It was pointed out by many that the victims would have recieved much more relief if Herr Schumacher still lived in Germany and paid taxes instead of hiding in Monaco!

Last edited by Lee Janotta; 2 Dec 2002 at 06:11.
Old 2 Dec 2002, 08:32 (Ref:440951)   #5
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Janotta
It was pointed out by many that the victims would have recieved much more relief if Herr Schumacher still lived in Germany and paid taxes instead of hiding in
...Switzerland.
Old 2 Dec 2002, 12:00 (Ref:441066)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Charity is charity, and ought to be done quietly, but hospital visits from drivers are great for morale and believe me (as a hospital visitor) the patients, especially kids and old people, appreciate it. But it is very true that you would never see TGF visiting hospital patients in person. I don't think he's the type.