Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 24 Jun 2001, 20:59 (Ref:109262)   #1
renaultbel
Racer

renaultbel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A little Question "FOR EVERY FORUM MEMBER"

My last post have been deleted from this forum. It whas not going about RALF SCHUMACHER it whas going about Barichello and M. Schumacher IT whas a QUESTION about if they have driven over the white line ore not. It whas not going about the penalty from the FIA AGAINST Ralf Schumacher. Well you may DELETE me from this forum if I am wrong, but if you look good you will see what guy the creator of the only tread about the Penalty of Ralf Schumacher is you are correct it is EERO A FORUM HOSTER. Well if I got the power FROM A HOSTE of this forum I would love to see what other people have to say about F1 and I would not Delete some other members tread because everybody have to work hard on anything he writed.
Now I know that many people are going to say that this is not true but I dont give a s**t about it anymore. F1 is fun for me but it is not fun for deleting some other members treads. And about that Hot Topic: ROUND 10: Predictions Competition well every tread standing on this forum is a HOT TOPIC TO ME, like you see again it is again a FORUM HOSTE.
Old 24 Jun 2001, 21:23 (Ref:109273)   #2
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Rb, Tristan had also posted a similar topic and HE requested that the thread he initiated be pulled. I would have pulled the thread I had started if I had seen that the thread you had started had more posts. Oh wait, I wouldn't have posted it at all.

The point is, Rb, if you had taken the time to review the threads, you would have seen that the discussion was already revolving around whether TGF had crossed the line.

Stop being such a whiner, no one wants to have to follow three different conversations about the same topic. My pulling your thread was not intended as a personal attack, but if you choose to see it that way, there isn't a lot I can do. I was merely trying to keep the conversations on track.
Old 25 Jun 2001, 00:39 (Ref:109356)   #3
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO
Stop being such a whiner, no one wants to have to follow three different conversations about the same topic.
Yes this can be very annoying.

And while we're at it, I'd like to complain about Amoffat - Is it PC for a moderator to hate Ralf so much? Sack him Craig!
Old 25 Jun 2001, 00:57 (Ref:109370)   #4
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Is this possible EERO?

EERO, is it possible to move a post to another thread? I know this could be tiresome, but I suppose if Renault Belle's post was moved to the other thread, she would not feel so unhappy.
I know from first hand experience (regretfully) that one feels bery angry when a thread is pulled - it's like being told to shut up in front of hte whole forum (which it isn't). I regretted my stupid reaction later on.
Personally, I was wondering why there were so many threads about the same subject anyway. We are all unhappy about the same situation, but let's read about what each other think and discuss it in one single thread.
Renault Belle, the Hot Topic is so that the thread stays at teh top of the page to remind schmucks like me to post our predictions.
Closed Thread