Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2010, 06:27 (Ref:2614125)   #1
aidimack
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 6
aidimack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Aidimack's circuit (split off)

Hi Guys,
Am new to the forum but just to let all you guys know that, I have just acquired property consist of Dragstrip, motard & Moto-X tracks, its bit rundown and need some revamp, also am planning to build a 3km racing track for motorcycle, any advice please..Thx

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 19 Jan 2010 at 12:09.
aidimack is offline  
Quote
Old 16 Jan 2010, 10:14 (Ref:2614160)   #2
Tathrim
Veteran
 
Tathrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
United Kingdom
Lancaster/Wallingford
Posts: 595
Tathrim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Best person to talk to that, especially as it's about bikes, would be LiuggiSpeed, but it would also be best if the post was moved to a new thread in case Eric wants to give out some more information.
Tathrim is offline  
__________________
Mortis vel Glorias!!
Quote
Old 16 Jan 2010, 12:38 (Ref:2614209)   #3
Quintin03
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Netherlands
Posts: 569
Quintin03 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Luigi is very experienced in getting a circuit built as he'd tried it many times without any succes yet. Maybe you should make your own thread about this though as Tathrim said.
Quintin03 is offline  
Quote
Old 17 Jan 2010, 04:37 (Ref:2614506)   #4
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
United States
Posts: 922
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidimack View Post
Hi Guys,
Am new to the forum but just to let all you guys know that, I have just acquired property consist of Dragstrip, motard & Moto-X tracks, its bit rundown and need some revamp, also am planning to build a 3km racing track for motorcycle, any advice please..Thx

Any good design will work for cars and bikes, but some circuits acceptable for cars have features that would kill a motorciclist,like walls and stuff, so if you are starting from scratch, it's a good idea to think "motorcycle track" brcause it will work for cars as well, and a 3k circuit it's nothing to scoff at.

Le me see tha terrain and I bet a nice idea will come from everyone of the regular suspects, if you can find it in google,better.
LuiggiSpeed is offline  
__________________
F.I.M. Certified Race Director whowhaa!!!
Quote
Old 18 Jan 2010, 02:22 (Ref:2614910)   #5
aidimack
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 6
aidimack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuiggiSpeed View Post
Any good design will work for cars and bikes, but some circuits acceptable for cars have features that would kill a motorciclist,like walls and stuff, so if you are starting from scratch, it's a good idea to think "motorcycle track" brcause it will work for cars as well, and a 3k circuit it's nothing to scoff at.

Le me see tha terrain and I bet a nice idea will come from everyone of the regular suspects, if you can find it in google,better.

Hi, I just taken over the property, there are already a dragstrip, drifting, go-kart & moto-x, combine motard track but need some revamp especially on safety issues. My target is to get already existing track up & running to income then I want to combine the dragstrip with proposed 3km bike track, using the natural terrain. Total land area approx 62 acres with additional 40 acres to come, the land is not flat, pretty much hilly, which come to mind of the old nuremberg track and was thinking of calling Wilson Motorsport to consult on design.

I could email you the topography of the area.
aidimack is offline  
Quote
Old 18 Jan 2010, 16:36 (Ref:2615183)   #6
steven2025
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location:
San Marcos
Posts: 8
steven2025 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Your track has a drifting course? Was that part of the initial plan, or added later? Where is your track?
steven2025 is offline  
__________________
Steven Johnson
nissan 350z 03'
Quote
Old 18 Jan 2010, 23:07 (Ref:2615417)   #7
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
United States
Posts: 922
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidimack View Post
Hi, I just taken over the property, there are already a dragstrip, drifting, go-kart & moto-x, combine motard track but need some revamp especially on safety issues. My target is to get already existing track up & running to income then I want to combine the dragstrip with proposed 3km bike track, using the natural terrain. Total land area approx 62 acres with additional 40 acres to come, the land is not flat, pretty much hilly, which come to mind of the old nuremberg track and was thinking of calling Wilson Motorsport to consult on design.

I could email you the topography of the area.

ohh I'm eager to take a look! I spent sometime looking around what google says it's your location but couldn's find anything, I thought I had a bingo when I saw a nice track but that was Sepang,wigh is one of my favorites, it was pretty close to your location.
LuiggiSpeed is offline  
__________________
F.I.M. Certified Race Director whowhaa!!!
Quote
Old 19 Jan 2010, 02:46 (Ref:2615490)   #8
aidimack
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 6
aidimack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes it already have a surface to hold some sort of drift, 1km Dragstrip, Go-Kart and Moto-X and full lighting for night events. The track was originally built as fun place to blow off some steam after work but nothing serious, it is located at Nusajaya, Johor. Which is next door to proposed Malaysia first Legoland, It is part of mega southern state development project called Iskandar Development Malaysia, similar to Abu Dhabi.

After much discussion with my team, I will be developing the project into 3 phases, the 1st phase will be, up grading the existing tracks, dealing with safety issues and to generate income within 12 weeks, 2nd phase will be design & build a 3 km racing circuit using the natural terrain, 3rd phase will be design & build our motorsports exclusive club house with full amenities.

So as you can see I have a huge task ahead of me, so any advice or comments would greatful and I will try to answer all your question...
aidimack is offline  
Quote
Old 19 Jan 2010, 04:06 (Ref:2615504)   #9
aidimack
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 6
aidimack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidimack View Post
Yes it already have a surface to hold some sort of drift, 1km Dragstrip, Go-Kart and Moto-X and full lighting for night events. The track was originally built as fun place to blow off some steam after work but nothing serious, it is located at Nusajaya, Johor. Which is next door to proposed Malaysia first Legoland, It is part of mega southern state development project called Iskandar Development Malaysia, similar to Abu Dhabi.

After much discussion with my team, I will be developing the project into 3 phases, the 1st phase will be, up grading the existing tracks, dealing with safety issues and to generate income within 12 weeks, 2nd phase will be design & build a 3 km racing circuit using the natural terrain, 3rd phase will be design & build our motorsports exclusive club house with full amenities.

So as you can see I have a huge task ahead of me, so any advice or comments would greatful and I will try to answer all your question...

Hi Guys,
Here are my topography of my new acquire MOMOTO Racing Park.
Attached Thumbnails
Momoto Park topo2.jpg  
aidimack is offline  
Quote
Old 19 Jan 2010, 15:26 (Ref:2615750)   #10
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
United States
Posts: 922
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidimack View Post
Hi Guys,
Here are my topography of my new acquire MOMOTO Racing Park.
FOUND IT!



it has to be this one.

Last edited by LuiggiSpeed; 19 Jan 2010 at 15:38.
LuiggiSpeed is offline  
__________________
F.I.M. Certified Race Director whowhaa!!!
Quote
Old 19 Jan 2010, 15:31 (Ref:2615751)   #11
mjolnir
Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Australia
Sydney
Posts: 264
mjolnir should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe it's this...

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...27874&t=h&z=16
mjolnir is offline  
Quote
Old 19 Jan 2010, 15:46 (Ref:2615757)   #12
mjolnir
Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Australia
Sydney
Posts: 264
mjolnir should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could you provide with plans of the existing tracks? Also which 40 acres will be added - to the north or east?
mjolnir is offline  
Quote
Old 19 Jan 2010, 16:01 (Ref:2615763)   #13
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
United States
Posts: 922
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GREAT!, now that we have a eyes on it,I'd like to know if the drag strip will be part of the circuit is it going to be a separate system. Looks like an interesting set of small hills, should be perfect to place some loops with elevation changes, 3 km should be piece of cake,land is pretty big.
LuiggiSpeed is offline  
__________________
F.I.M. Certified Race Director whowhaa!!!
Quote
Old 20 Jan 2010, 03:55 (Ref:2616070)   #14
aidimack
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 6
aidimack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MOMOTO RACE PARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjolnir View Post
Could you provide with plans of the existing tracks? Also which 40 acres will be added - to the north or east?
Right now am in the midst of revamping the existing tracks, major upgrade is a must!, Dragstrip needs to be re-surface, Go-kart & Drift track needs to be redesign and Moto-X track need to be lit up.

The additional 40+ acres is located on the North East of end of 1km dragstrip, trying to utilize hills & natural terrain.

At the bottom left of the picture, near the roundabout, there am planning to build a club house, is a perfect location as it is sitiuated on hill over looking the whole area.

Will keep you guys posted on the latest development....
aidimack is offline  
Quote
Old 20 Jan 2010, 06:13 (Ref:2616092)   #15
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
United States
Posts: 922
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here's my fisrt from-the-hip reaction, using the drag strip as main straight, we can have some smooth fast sweepers, between the terrain ondulations, using the crests as turning points,sometimes blind crest.

There's enough room for the Challenger to land(as bio would say)








It still is a work in process, the elevation changes tool a good deal of time and effort, just to make it look half decent,I will complete the elevation stuff later on when I can!
LuiggiSpeed is offline  
__________________
F.I.M. Certified Race Director whowhaa!!!
Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Long circuit vs Short circuit EvilPumpkin Racers Forum 8 10 May 2009 00:00
Should Townsville be a street circuit or permanent circuit? pete55 Australasian Touring Cars. 32 23 Aug 2006 01:04
F1 will split up after all (?) Stargazer7 Formula One 48 10 Oct 2005 16:45


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2021 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2021-2022 Grant MacDonald. All Rights Reserved.