Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 10 Aug 2010, 16:15 (Ref:2742538)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That John Turner Bloke

Was born this day ** years ago. Happy birthday!

This will go to PF later but I thought I should raise it to the committee here first.

Old 10 Aug 2010, 16:35 (Ref:2742548)   #2
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Happy birthday John
Old 10 Aug 2010, 16:38 (Ref:2742551)   #3
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks, Peter and Tim.
Old 10 Aug 2010, 18:42 (Ref:2742607)   #4
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Happy Birthday John... you must be a right rude age if its been caught by the autocensor
Old 10 Aug 2010, 19:07 (Ref:2742619)   #5
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Best wishes and Happy Birthday John!

Old 10 Aug 2010, 20:07 (Ref:2742654)   #6
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy Birthday John
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 10 Aug 2010, 20:15 (Ref:2742662)   #7
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All the very best John.
Old 10 Aug 2010, 20:23 (Ref:2742667)   #8
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Congratulations John
Old 10 Aug 2010, 20:49 (Ref:2742689)   #9
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
All the best John, But you are a mere child to some of us !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 10 Aug 2010, 21:12 (Ref:2742708)   #10
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many Happy Returns John.....

Did you get my PM OK?

Paula
Old 10 Aug 2010, 22:10 (Ref:2742754)   #11
ralt-racer
Racer

ralt-racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yay happy b day John hope you had a great day see you at a race track soon

Benn
Old 11 Aug 2010, 07:10 (Ref:2742899)   #12
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Birthday wishes from this side of the ditch (even if its a day late!) Might I also say, your posts bringing news of the Historic racing scene are eagerly waited on.
SAMD
Old 11 Aug 2010, 07:13 (Ref:2742900)   #13
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy View Post
Happy Birthday John... you must be a right rude age if its been caught by the autocensor
I think it was Peter just being polite about my great age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
All the best John, But you are a mere child to some of us !
I don't think that I'm too far behind you Gordon, but much appreciate the sentiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaweybridge View Post
Many Happy Returns John.....

Did you get my PM OK?

Paula
Yes, received, and will respond today, Paula! I was out most of yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralt-racer View Post
Yay happy b day John hope you had a great day see you at a race track soon

Benn
Thanks, Benn; t'was a pretty good day, except true to form for this year, it had its downside. Got back from enjoying a lunchtime Chinese with Kev (up here for a few days, not that Autosport can do without him ), and managed to rip off the front spoiler on my M6 reversing down my driveway. Won't be able to drive it again unless I bodge it and it means that its sale price, if anyone is interested, is reduced further!

Thanks to all for kind wishes.
Old 11 Aug 2010, 14:34 (Ref:2743064)   #14
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
A belated Happy Birthday Mr Turner.....my you look good for your age!!

Many happy returns....and many more of them

See ya Sunday x
Old 11 Aug 2010, 15:33 (Ref:2743086)   #15
krt917
Veteran

krt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkrt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well as I'm on here, I suppose I'd better add a note, even though I'm using his computer to do it...

Happy Birthday Dad!

Now, where's the pub?...
Old 11 Aug 2010, 19:33 (Ref:2743195)   #16
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Well done mate.
Make sure Kev buys drinks as he's working.
Old 12 Aug 2010, 03:28 (Ref:2743346)   #17
FastDB2s
Veteran

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many Happy returns!
Old 12 Aug 2010, 09:55 (Ref:2743425)   #18
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Belated birthday wishes John, one of life's true gentlemen.
Old 12 Aug 2010, 12:16 (Ref:2743489)   #19
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
belated Birthday wishes John.
Old 17 Aug 2010, 20:31 (Ref:2746238)   #20
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
So thats why you wanted those two bottles of beer JR left at the classic. Hope you and Kev enjoyed. Cheers.
Old 17 Aug 2010, 20:37 (Ref:2746240)   #21
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Green View Post
Belated birthday wishes John, one of life's true gentlemen.
Well said.

A very belated Happy Birthday from me too!

Old 17 Aug 2010, 22:28 (Ref:2746283)   #22
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Again, thank you all; much appreciated!