Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 3 Mar 2012, 18:03 (Ref:3034576)   #1
secomposites
Rookie

secomposites should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Titan Mk5

Just a quick post to see if there are any Mk5 Titans racing in the UK? I've just bought one to restore and would like to contact other owners in case I need any help!
Thanks
Old 4 Mar 2012, 11:22 (Ref:3034915)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secomposites View Post
Just a quick post to see if there are any Mk5 Titans racing in the UK? I've just bought one to restore and would like to contact other owners in case I need any help!
Thanks
http://66.7.221.34/~teamterr/titancars/Registry.html
You should try to contact Chris Fearon who worked for Titan for years. I raced with him years ago and is a walking encyclopedia.
Unfortunately I don't have a contact no for him and I have never seen him on tenths but this may well wake him up.
The last time I saw him was at Spa 5 or 6 years ago driving a Chevette saloon.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 4 Mar 2012, 16:36 (Ref:3035013)   #3
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
http://66.7.221.34/~teamterr/titancars/Registry.html
You should try to contact Chris Fearon who worked for Titan for years. I raced with him years ago and is a walking encyclopedia.
Unfortunately I don't have a contact no for him and I have never seen him on tenths but this may well wake him up.
The last time I saw him was at Spa 5 or 6 years ago driving a Chevette saloon.
LOL, about 5 or 6 years ago Gordon. Probably about 1993!
Old 4 Mar 2012, 17:49 (Ref:3035037)   #4
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMD View Post
LOL, about 5 or 6 years ago Gordon. Probably about 1993!
I know I'm getting senile, it was about six years ago but it was a Firenza, he unfortunately spun and "bananared" it after hitting an oil slick !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 4 Mar 2012, 21:18 (Ref:3035103)   #5
Simon Hadfield
Veteran

Simon Hadfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSimon Hadfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi, I have all the moulds, both for the bodywork and 'screen, and my Mk 4 is here if I can help with any photos etc. PM me if you are interested. Good choice of car by the way!