Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 27 Aug 2012, 22:08 (Ref:3126055)   #1
roco
Rookie

roco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Roll Cage for €20

Every year I try do something for charity, my good deed if you will. This year i have decided to donate a Roll Cage to be raffled for the Sunni Mae Trust. For those of you who dont know what the Sunni Mae Trust is, it is a charity set up to help Lily Mae, a little 4yr old girl from Claregalway. She likes dinasours, loves dancing and wants to be a ballerina like her mom when she grows up.

A few months ago Lily Mae had a pain in her back and after going to the doctors she was diagnosed with stage 4 Neuroblastoma which is a rare form of cancer that affects 1 in 100,000 children, she was give 2 weeks to live. Neuroblastoma is a cancer of the nervous system and at stage 4 has now spread to her skeleton. Not much is known about this form of cancer and treatment is expensive. Lily has already beaten the odds the doctors gave her and through all of this has stayed strong, hoping her “big boo boo” as she calls it gets better soon so she can dance again. Lily Mae can’t do this alone and she needs help from people like you and me.
To help Lily Mae I’m donating one of my Cages to the value of €1200 to be raffled off at Japfest in Mondello Park on the 9th of September. Tickets will be €20 each, absoloutely every penny will go to Lily Mae and research for Neuroblastoma. To be in the raffle you must donate €20 to the Sunni Mae Trust here http://www.idonate.ie/372_sunni-mae-trust.html and write in comments on donation that it’s for the Roll Cage raffle, your full name and a contact phone number, please make sure you say Roll Cage raffle as if you dont it will be seen as a normal donation and you will not be included in raffle. After you do that please email me same info at rocofab@gmail.com so i can keep track or Alternatively you can give the €20 directly to me along with contact details, and I will also be selling raffle tickets on the day in Japfest.
What you get for your money is a chance to win one of my cages and the satisfaction that you’re helping a little girl beat a very nasty cancer. The winner will recive a gift certificate for a roll cage to the value of €1200. It can not be exchanged for money or any other services and is only valid to that person. As all cages are custom made it can be used for any vehicle and any race disciplines. I have built cages for top race teams all around the world. My cages are the best in the country and are made to save lives, I can say that with confidence as I strive to supply the best quality to my customers. Even though I’m getting nothing for this cage you can rest assured you will still get the same quality and service. No corners are EVER cut with something so important, I never build anything I wouldnt trust my own life with.
I’m trying to raise as much money as possible for Lily Mae, so please spread the word to everyone and anyone. Please put yourselves in their shoes for a seccond, god forbid if anything like this happened to one of us I hope people would rally together too.

I know most of the members on here are from Uk and out side Ireland
but i will still build a cage for you, youll just have to get it here, still a
cheep cage even with ferry.

if you need any more info you can call me on +353861619861

Below are samples of my work to see roughly what you are winning.

Old 3 Sep 2012, 22:15 (Ref:3130218)   #2
roco
Rookie

only one more week to enter. draw will be on sunday at japfest.
every bit helps this little girl so please spread the word, if your not in ya cant win.
Old 8 Sep 2012, 07:58 (Ref:3132819)   #3
roco
Rookie

last day for for online donations, ill be getting the list this evening. will be selling tickets all day sunday at japfest and then raffel in the evening near the end. see ya'll sunday.
Old 10 Sep 2012, 16:35 (Ref:3133828)   #4
roco
Rookie

The Roco Roll Cage charity raffle was a great success. A total of €1,500 was raised for Lily-Mae and Neuroblastoma research. Dave from Prodrift was very kind to present the draw which took place at the finish line of the PD final. 2011 FD Champion Dai Yoshihara pulled Anthony Kellys winning ticket from the box. Big congrats to Anthony Kelly who won the €1,200 Cage voucher. I have to admit I'm very proud of the Irish car culture and I'd like to thank everyone for their kind donations and support they showed. I'd also like to thank everyone that helped out with the tickets and to Dave and Prodrift for the presentation Draw. I know times are tight for people and I assure you that your money and hard work does not go unappreciated, you all have helped a little girl get that one step closer to beating a very nasty cancer and becoming a ballerina.