Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Mar 2013, 22:16 (Ref:3224701)   #1
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Multi 21...

I missed the joke because i am a bit slow - what does it mean?
Old 25 Mar 2013, 22:21 (Ref:3224705)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was what Webber said to Vettel in the post race cool down room before the podium. He said it to make clear that he wasn't expecting to race against his team mate. The commentators said it was a code for the team order of hold station, but I suspect it was the name of a particular engine map denoting the engine was turned down. This indicated that he was cruising to the flag as agreed or requested from the team after the last pit stops.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 22:24 (Ref:3224711)   #3
Trev Campbell
Veteran

Trev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTrev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I assumed it was as simple as the cars finish in that order 2-1 and it was issued mulitple times over the radio
Old 25 Mar 2013, 22:30 (Ref:3224718)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Why not just say 'hold station'? Or 'don't overtake'. Or 'stop racing and get to the flag'. Or 'this is getting silly Seb'?
Old 25 Mar 2013, 22:40 (Ref:3224725)   #5
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
The "multi" stands for conserve everything (engine, gearbox, tyres) and the 21 is the order to maintain. If Vettel was in front it would have been Multi 12.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 23:06 (Ref:3224733)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Actually the "Multi" means Multiple World Champion and "21" means the age he won his first race, that's what Vettel understood... "It's me ! My 4th WDC !!"
Old 25 Mar 2013, 23:10 (Ref:3224736)   #7
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
...I'm unfriending you from Facebook
Old 26 Mar 2013, 01:57 (Ref:3224792)   #8
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Actually the "Multi" means Multiple World Champion and "21" means the age he won his first race, that's what Vettel understood... "It's me ! My 4th WDC !!"
Thats good - thanks, understand now...
Old 26 Mar 2013, 02:06 (Ref:3224796)   #9
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Love the new header on the website.

Memes + F1 = Awesomesauce.

The F1 subreddit is pretty funny.