Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 16 Sep 2001, 00:56 (Ref:146812)   #1
BBKing
Veteran

BBKing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Somebody from Brazil?

In another forum a guy from Brazil said that Barrichello said that today he felt for the first time in Ferrari a preferential treatment in his favor. That he is capable of beating Schumacher as he has shown today. Is that true?
Old 16 Sep 2001, 01:24 (Ref:146826)   #2
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Geez, there goes a pig flying straight past my window!!!!!!
Old 17 Sep 2001, 21:24 (Ref:147619)   #3
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, I thought about it. He beat TGF, and maybe, just maybe he did have preferential treatment. After all, TGF said he would repay Barrichello, and that he would help his team-mate finish 2nd in the standings now that he has the WDC sewed up.
Old 17 Sep 2001, 21:41 (Ref:147624)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've been looking in Newspapers and others sources, but there's no mention to that, or he saying this. Even on both TVs nothing about has been said.
Old 17 Sep 2001, 21:45 (Ref:147627)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
..and this is from DailyF1 :

Quote:

Q: Rubens, has there been anything different with the team this weekend, your teatment by the team?

RB: When we would go to a normal weekend before the Michael won the championship you would go thinking that he would get the first treatment because he had the chance to win the championship. That's the only thing that differs. We have equal rteatment and we are allowed to race each other basically. I had a weekend when I performed really well, one of my best weekends. I could go for it in qualifying, I could go for it in the race and the team have helped quite a good amount.

Nothing like previously mentioned...
Old 17 Sep 2001, 22:13 (Ref:147641)   #6
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the update Bon,
AJ