Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 18 Dec 2001, 13:40 (Ref:187279)   #1
twig
Veteran

twig should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
EA Sports V8 Challenge

Okay, im not sure what some people have said, but i as many other people are dying to play this game, also the Codemasters version too!

I am just going to clear some so far known stuff up with you now.

You can race as these cars, Holden Racing Team (Young Lions also) Castrol Perkins Racing, and Ozemail RAcing, (yes, brad jones!! the person who has probably had the worst luck in V8s!! apart from John Falkner and Mark Larkham...sorry, off track!!) You can race at Sandown, Queensland Raceway, Adelaide Clipsal 500, and the mountain, MT Panorama, Bathurst! I am not sure of the official included teams, but they look like being; Holden racing team, castrol parkins, Kmart racing team, ozemail, CAT racing, Paul wheels, (at least i think...yeah, im thinking the same thing...why the hell!) Dougal McDougals Pepsi racing car, and what i gathered from the screenshots, there seem to be two CAT Racing cars, and remember, this is 2001!! wierd! the official site is: www.v8challenge.com and that should be all! oh, thats right, the release date is said to be around Feb 2002! sorry, and bad news, except for Oz and NZ, it is only going to be sold in Oz, and yes!! you guessed it!!! NZ!! but you should be able to order it online anyway! but about this EA game, is the absence of Gibson RAcing (although i am a Holden fan, that car is still cool) and Pirtek racing (Stone bros.) and DJR! oh well.....just be glad with what you got!! Cheer up!!! they must be making it better for us!!! thats why it is a while off!!! but about the tracks and cars, someone will soon make some for that game...it is bound to happen!! CYA guys!!!
Ill be back some time with some codemasters news!!! CYA!!!
PS: i love motor racing, so email me or MSN Messenger me, at twig2121@hotmail.com !!
Old 18 Dec 2001, 21:51 (Ref:187438)   #2
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to the boards Twig.

There is already a thread on this, check the link below for discussion on both the EA and Codemasters games.

V8 Supercar Video Game Thread

Have fun,
Cheers Buck.
Old 9 Jan 2002, 10:58 (Ref:195927)   #3
the man
Veteran

the man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i have got dick johnson v8 challenge. it was an alright game but it work really slow on my pc. I think why DJR is not on the game because they have there own game But one thing is that H.R.T is not on the Dick Johnson game. That was a real shame. They only had 4 tracks too. They are Queensland raceway, Oran Park ( you can take the short track too, it is way easy to win races that way), sandown and Bathurst