Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 7 Jan 2002, 17:36 (Ref:194967)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
CSMA Very Fast Show

Anyone who was at Silverstone last year to support Chris or Paul will remember just how popular the CSMA Very Fast Show was. I notice this year how they are supporting the BTCC/F3/GT Superweekend at Donny at the end of the season... sounds like it's gonna be a carnival weekend that!! Can't wait
Old 7 Jan 2002, 18:51 (Ref:195034)   #2
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
It's just a shame the Mighties will be at Snetterton that weekend
Old 7 Jan 2002, 19:04 (Ref:195041)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Is that a two day meeting Chris, cos I will be there on the Saturday if you're racing then ??
Old 7 Jan 2002, 19:37 (Ref:195067)   #4
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
The dates I have in front of me say 21st/22nd - but I'm pretty sure we'll only be there on Saturday or Sunday - not both. I have no idea which one yet though - but on past experience with Snett - it'll be Sunday
Old 7 Jan 2002, 20:20 (Ref:195094)   #5
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Doesn't this just mean that the meeting is sponsored by CSMA, not necessarily that we will get Minis, Super Coupe, Super Cra**** FFord, etc. As I recall the previous year's VF Show was the FIA Sportscars at Donny.
Old 7 Jan 2002, 21:35 (Ref:195173)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Yes, it does. But it will also mean we get all the sideshows and the like which come with it. I have a feeling it's gonna be a great atmsophere... though it's a shame it's not a night race

Chris - bugger Well if it is on the Sunday, i'll have to have a look at the timetable for Donny when that comes out. If there's no BTCC on that day I might consider popping over... seeing as it's the Minis and all...
Old 7 Jan 2002, 22:35 (Ref:195203)   #7
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Yes, it does. But it will also mean we get all the sideshows and the like which come with it
If you like the Welsh National Axe Racing Team then I suppose it's great
Old 7 Jan 2002, 22:43 (Ref:195208)   #8
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Oh, come on you miserable sod! Mind you, thinking about it, I don't know where everything is going to fit... I mean, the F3 & GT paddock, the TOCA paddock, and now all the stuff which the civil service guys will bring with them... there'll be no room for anyone visiting the circuit to park!