Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 16 Mar 2002, 12:59 (Ref:236417)   #1
Mad_Racer_2k02
Rookie

Mad_Racer_2k02 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WooHoo - Le Mans £30 Ahead + Fuel

Damn - I was just about to spend £150 quid a head with a tour operator for just a campsite and ferry crossing which I though was a reasonable.

Then I was surfing around the net last night and came across this gem of a website and my and my friends are making our annual pilgrimage to La Sarthe for £30 ahead. For EXACTLY what the ticket agencies were going to fleece me an extra 120.

Ok we have to buy our won General admission tickets buit that is fair enough I would rather pay the 55 Euros on the gate than the 45 quid the agencies want.

The website that saved us almost £500 is www.lemans24hrs.info all the content is bang up to date.
Old 16 Mar 2002, 13:56 (Ref:236457)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmmm, interesting indeed. As many people know, I am a Le Mans addict and there are few sites connected with Le Mans that I don't know about, but this one is new to me. (No links page, as far as I can see, which I often use as a guide to just how well connected a site is - wishes to be). Not wishing to doubt the service provided at all, but have you seen any testimonials from past satisfied customers?
Old 16 Mar 2002, 15:55 (Ref:236508)   #3
rlinter
Racer

rlinter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Doesn't look all that old a site, for starters the .info domain have been around about 6 months however from a purely journalist point of view they are spot on with the numbers - they don't seem to be selling anything merely passing on experience. Which is not bad thing. Hell I thought I knew all the LM tricks but I have learnt a thing or 2 when it comes to saving serious cash - It may work out cheaper for my mob to cancel our original crossing and loss the small deposit and use the tips there. I have got the calculator our as I type.