Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 27 Mar 2003, 18:14 (Ref:550250)   #1
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Donington 29/30th March

Who's going? Has anyone got a timetable? I've got an 18th birthday party (not mine, sadly!) to go to Saturday night and I'd like some idea as to what time I might expect to get there.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 19:32 (Ref:550335)   #2
Adrian Randle
Rookie

Adrian Randle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't find a programme, but the 750MC site (www.motorsnippets.com/750mc) has a list of the races. So 8 races each with their own qualification, loks like quite a full day give the forecast of rain...

See you there.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 20:33 (Ref:550389)   #3
Barry Pomfret
Racer

Barry Pomfret should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Qualifying starts at 9.00 on Saturday with two Formula Vee heats and finishes at 12.45 Races start at 1.45 and the last race(number 9) should begin at 5.20. On Sunday ( don't forget clocks go forward) qualifying starts again at 9.00, racing 12.05 with a total of ten races, the last should start at 5.30. Bear in mind that the stock hatches are racing on Sunday and there are 70 entered, so don't be surprised if there are a few delays to clear up various bumpers, rear lights and wing mirrors. I will be out in the Zetecs on Sunday if any body would like to stick their head in the awning and say hello, you might even get a coffee if you're wearing orange overalls. Have a good day!
Old 27 Mar 2003, 22:48 (Ref:550538)   #4
Peter Harding
Veteran

England
Colchester
Peter Harding should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Plenty of cars but we need a few more marshals. I just sorted the allocation and got a message that a key observer's wife is in labour.
By my reckoning that should mean he can now make both days as wife will be tied up in hospital. With 6 kids I never let these little thing stop me going.
Only kidding Mark. (or is that what your wife is doing)
Seriously though: If you are at a loose end come along. My phone on the day is 07802 505588
Old 28 Mar 2003, 08:21 (Ref:550787)   #5
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
ill be there on saturday but cant make sunday cos im racin with the ski club..... lets jus hope i dont fall over and break my wrist again or its the pit buzzer for me
Old 29 Mar 2003, 20:50 (Ref:552395)   #6
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
WHAT A CRACKING DAY!!!!!!! who ever wasnt there well u missed a stonker of a meeting. the racing was very close and clean, great cars and plenty of action. i really suggest u who missed it to do 750mc next time its at donny
Old 29 Mar 2003, 22:28 (Ref:552465)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hmmph! Recovering from sick leave and was forced to miss it. Tomorrow had better be as good, because I'm bringing my cough with me!