Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Aug 2003, 08:15 (Ref:676888)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excitement for another GP. Even for practice.

After a great race at Silverstone and with a close championship battle I am quite excited about the next GP! Hopefully I won't be up for a disapointment! There are chance's to overtake at Hockenheim, so it might be OK. The point system means it'll be hard to make in roads into Michael's handy lead, but I'm trying not to be negative - I am excited.

Roll on practice...

Are you all feeling the same way.
Old 1 Aug 2003, 08:16 (Ref:676889)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ooh,

Calm down Adam. You'll only burst your hernia belt!
Old 1 Aug 2003, 09:13 (Ref:676946)   #3
Dick Spanner
Racer

Dick Spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm certainly more revved up about f1 than I was this time last season! For a start you've got the (potential) 5 way fight for the championship (okay, I know that Rubens is unlikely to take or be allowed to take the title) but then there's the Wilson + Kiesa factor as well which mean's I'm even lapping up the practise results.

I've already loosened my Hernia belt a notch, now if I could only stop dribbling......

Last edited by Dick Spanner; 1 Aug 2003 at 09:14.
Old 1 Aug 2003, 09:26 (Ref:676953)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Er, just a touch too much information there Dick!
Old 1 Aug 2003, 09:39 (Ref:676964)   #5
John Reeves
Rookie

John Reeves should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After last week's battle I am looking forward to this weekend. Lining up to be a good race.
Now about these Hernia belts !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 1 Aug 2003, 11:11 (Ref:677040)   #6
spearce
Racer

spearce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes the BGP seems to have created a new wave of interest and enthusiasm for F1. So much so that the FIA are reviewing exactly what caused all the overtaking, then they will make sure it doesn't happen again ...........
Old 1 Aug 2003, 12:12 (Ref:677101)   #7
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Anyone got a belt I can borrow?

Arghhhh..................Too late

Hopefully this weekends race will live up to the example of Silverstone.
Old 1 Aug 2003, 12:19 (Ref:677117)   #8
Hugh Jarce
Veteran

Hugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I guess you must need one having had to drag that lump of Irish lard around!
Old 1 Aug 2003, 12:21 (Ref:677121)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Green

Never. You aren't there!
Old 1 Aug 2003, 15:27 (Ref:677290)   #10
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by spearce
the fia are reviewing exactly what caused all the overtaking, then they will make sure it doesn't happen again ...........

No,NO please don't say that! It could really give them ideas-i'm not kidding!!!
Old 2 Aug 2003, 18:40 (Ref:678012)   #11
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Look, if you didn't bust a gut dragging that guy halfway round the track I don't think the German GP can harm you...
Old 2 Aug 2003, 20:52 (Ref:678102)   #12
Miss Hardt
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
Miss Hardt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

That's so hard to believe. Your 5 minutes were something which will have put the shade over the rest of the season

*bows*