Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 2 Sep 2003, 08:07 (Ref:705409)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Guy Smith Le Mans 2003 Print

Just a quick mention of my Le Mans website at

http://www.aysedasi.btinternet.co.uk

I'm very happy to trade links with other Ten Tenths members with websites.

You may also be interested to know that the beautiful print of Guy Smith in the Le Mans 2003 winning Bentley - "British Pride" by Ten Tenths official Andrew Kitson is now available via my site.

The print is from one of Andrew's original paintings and is signed by both Andrew and Guy.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 27 Mar 2007 at 13:39.
Old 4 Sep 2003, 23:06 (Ref:708553)   #2
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
hmm, nice, but no picture is worth £53.49 to me....

Besides, i already drew my own fantasy Bentley on a makeshift piece of A1 paper of equal quality
Old 19 Sep 2003, 20:14 (Ref:724611)   #3
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Crazy, nice scan job to Pirenzo.
I need to get some Le Mans art work for my wall, gotta get a job first.
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:23 (Ref:727331)   #4
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No scan job there, digital cameras do a bettter job I have that at the end of my bed, and i think it's time for a change...
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:33 (Ref:727349)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Then you need a nice Guy Smith print, pirenzo. Funnily enough, I know where you can get hold of one......
Old 23 Sep 2003, 16:59 (Ref:727906)   #6
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
When i said a change, i didn't mean i needed another pic of that car, i meant i needed to draw another completely different car
Old 30 Sep 2003, 20:33 (Ref:735828)   #7
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I already got my print, about 3 months back. Is a great painting and well worth the money.
Old 6 Nov 2003, 13:51 (Ref:774833)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It certainly is!