Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 17 Oct 2003, 17:14 (Ref:754572)   #1
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Stranger in the crowd

Hello all, i found this wonderful site while looking around for proper sportcars site to waste away my free time on. This place is great, a proper forum with proper enthusiasts having interesting conversations.
Anyway i thought i best introduce myself. Im George, im 22 from London and have been to Le Mans twice with my brother in the last two years (with Page and Moy on both occasions on uncomfortable coaches but you get what you pay for right?). We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves despite starving to death on both occasions because we always underestimate how much money to take with us and just how much we are gonna eat the fodd we take with us before we get any where near Le Sarthe!
Right now i'm living in Hatfield where im finishing my degree. Im not missing next year's Le Mans in spite of exams. I had been strongly tempted to go to the 1000km races too but as usual the question of finding transport kinda put a stop to that plan (oh the day i get a car!) Anyway i dont think my final year project schedule would have allowed for the races anyway. Besides i can save just about enough from my student laon to pay for June's race!
Well that is for now. im fairly certain i will be browing this site quite often, until then...
Old 17 Oct 2003, 17:29 (Ref:754590)   #2
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Welcome on this forum!
Old 18 Oct 2003, 07:06 (Ref:754933)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome indeed, cg7aa ! And that's it, you'll hooked as well as lots of us are too !

See you here counting the days, and in June for the Ten-Tenths meeting on the Village's place, in the center of the world - of Endurance's world, at least !
Old 18 Oct 2003, 13:30 (Ref:755065)   #4
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by FIRE
Welcome on this forum!
hey, I don't speak Dutch but

Welcome around this forum!

sorry FIRE
Old 18 Oct 2003, 15:24 (Ref:755134)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome cg7aa - good to see ya!
Old 18 Oct 2003, 20:06 (Ref:755340)   #6
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome in the best LM forum
Old 20 Oct 2003, 21:45 (Ref:757508)   #7
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If you're into sportcars, you've come to the right place....as you check out the threads, you'll see comments from drivers, team members, designers and true fans of this sport...

all are quite knowledgeable and share intresting sinsight on a wide range of topics....

welcome, and I look forward to reading your posts and contributions in the future....

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 22 Oct 2003, 11:35 (Ref:759334)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And do join us in the Village for our little (?) gathering, rain or shine -- we are a friendly bunch and welcome new faces that won't stay strangers for long!
Old 22 Oct 2003, 11:46 (Ref:759348)   #9
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
And do join us in the Village for our little (?) gathering, rain or shine -- we are a friendly bunch and welcome new faces that won't stay strangers for long!
I'll certainly be looking for you guys this year then.
Look forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 12:01 (Ref:759374)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep. It's a done deal. 12 noon on Saturday for a glass or two of vin/vino......
Old 22 Oct 2003, 12:34 (Ref:759438)   #11
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
One of the highlights of last year. After all night on the coach, some fine French and Spanish wine certainly perked me up. Thanks guys, see you all next year.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 18:20 (Ref:759846)   #12
powermite
Rookie

powermite should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry to jump in late on this one,but where will you be meeting in june.
I'm off to ELMS 1000k in a couple of weeks,who else is going?
Cheers
PM
Old 23 Oct 2003, 08:44 (Ref:760370)   #13
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by powermite
Sorry to jump in late on this one,but where will you be meeting in june.
I'm off to ELMS 1000k in a couple of weeks,who else is going?
Cheers
PM
Hi there John !!!

Well, let's plan it definitely : whatever could happen, the TT meetings are (November, June, July for Classic, etc...):
- 8h30 : at the Paddock bar (behind the pits) for the morning coffee
- at noon : at the Village square, with bottles of wine ; I'll bring red in November, what do you think of Anjou Rouge ?
You can't miss me, I'll be there (fall & spring : Bentley jacket ; summer : Aysedasi tee-shirt)

Those meetings are saturday and sunday as well !!!

I think we can plan a meeting in the pits on friday before the race, in the afternoon, let's say 3pm, facing one pit - Pescarolo or Courage ? We're sure to find them each year !

Last edited by Fab; 23 Oct 2003 at 08:48.
Old 23 Oct 2003, 11:52 (Ref:760583)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
summer : Aysedasi tee-shirt)

You mean it hasn't fallen apart yet?
Old 23 Oct 2003, 12:19 (Ref:760625)   #15
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
You mean it hasn't fallen apart yet?
Not at all ! And the kids are still wearing them (the 2001 ones !) as pajamas, or to show 'dad' to the pals at school ("see ? see ? the old man is on my back !") !
Old 23 Oct 2003, 12:22 (Ref:760633)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice one! I intend to keep the design very simple for next year. (BTW - thanks for your text message from the circuit - you lucky devil )
Old 23 Oct 2003, 12:26 (Ref:760645)   #17
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Nice one! I intend to keep the design very simple for next year. (BTW - thanks for your text message from the circuit - you lucky devil )
Glad you had it ! The weather was marvelous, a real race day... I was here for a while, sitting in the GS eating my sandwich (I dodged a business meal for that !)...

Old 23 Oct 2003, 12:27 (Ref:760647)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And who wouldn't......... !