Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Dec 2003, 17:36 (Ref:800526)   #1
ceeslm
Rookie

Netherlands
krimpen
ceeslm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lemans sites

what happened to the maison blanche site.
the last update was 09/09.
i suspect its a money problem and now spiritof is also gone shame
Old 1 Dec 2003, 19:01 (Ref:800603)   #2
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There are other Le Mans sites - some have been update er yesterday
Old 1 Dec 2003, 19:28 (Ref:800617)   #3
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
like yours Rob?
Old 2 Dec 2003, 06:04 (Ref:801118)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
SpiritOf is now closed after 5 years of hard work.

The most updated french site is now Jérôme Mugnier's "Virages", that I mention very often here.

I don't know for Maison Blanche, but it's a so hard work for volonteers that we can understand easely how difficult it is to maintain those sites...

Last edited by Fab; 2 Dec 2003 at 06:17.
Old 2 Dec 2003, 13:05 (Ref:801468)   #5
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pretty sure Masion Blanche is still active, but at this time of year hard facts re 2004 are hard to come by.
Club arnage has had a face lift and remains one of the best english speaking sites for news and info.
Old 2 Dec 2003, 16:16 (Ref:801610)   #6
ceeslm
Rookie

Netherlands
krimpen
nordic;
you can say maison blanche is still active but there was hardly news of this year 24 hour and non of the 1000km .
the club arnage is the last two years hardly worth looking for
Old 2 Dec 2003, 18:11 (Ref:801712)   #7
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Have you considered offering your services to help improve the sites you are commenting on? Or maybe even starting your own site?
Old 2 Dec 2003, 18:22 (Ref:801720)   #8
ceeslm
Rookie

Netherlands
krimpen
i'am already a photographer and working free lance for some magazines you're reading in england so i don't have time for it ,but i've considered it a while ago because i have tons and tons of snaps from lemans till the 70's
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:31 (Ref:830834)   #9
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well I have just had a quick look at Maison Blance just to see if it been up dated and I found this little message has been added to it

Quote:
NEW LOOK WEBSITE COMING IN FEBRUARY!!!
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:44 (Ref:830845)   #10
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What about an official site for the LMES? I have been looking for one and havn't found any. Something with entry lists and such. The ACO site has a small page for it, but all it has is the schedule.
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:45 (Ref:830847)   #11
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: lemans sites

Quote:
Originally posted by ceeslm
what happened to the maison blanche site.
the last update was 09/09.
i suspect its a money problem and now spiritof is also gone shame
I sent Rick an e-mail last week and he told me, as can be seen in the post of RDJones, that he is working on it. He told me that the garages will disapear...

Since we're talking about sites... we can use some help

EliseGT1 and I just completely redesigned ours in such way that everyone can easily submit news and links. So if you have some time left

Sander.
And by the way, three new LM1000Km movies can be found!
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:46 (Ref:830848)   #12
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by jhansen
What about an official site for the LMES? I have been looking for one and havn't found any. Something with entry lists and such. The ACO site has a small page for it, but all it has is the schedule.
The ACO site is the official site. Let's wait and see...

Sander.
Old 7 Jan 2004, 22:17 (Ref:830962)   #13
EliseGT1
Racer

EliseGT1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ceeslm
i'am already a photographer and working free lance for some magazines you're reading in england so i don't have time for it ,but i've considered it a while ago because i have tons and tons of snaps from lemans till the 70's
Do you mean up to the 70's or from the 70's till now? Curious...
Old 8 Jan 2004, 09:24 (Ref:831307)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Re: Re: lemans sites

Quote:
Originally posted by vandijk
EliseGT1 and I just completely redesigned ours
A great job as always ! Nice, lots of things to see, informative, everything !

Quote:
And by the way, three new LM1000Km movies can be found!
Great shots ! Much better than the poor short cuts I do with my numerical camera...

BUT : if someone is interrested to post it, as I've no personnal site, I've the movie of the entire start procedure, then the movie of the start from first to last car, from another point of view (Sander shot it from Dunlop grandstands, I took it from the pits grandstands)...

10 Mo each short cut, you'll need a solid mail-box, but Ayse, Rob or Sander, if you want it for your site, it's yours...

Last edited by Fab; 9 Jan 2004 at 06:42.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 11:36 (Ref:831412)   #15
independent
Racer

independent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
another

My friend recently started a pretty basic site but he does have an interest in LMES and LeMans and posts news there. Its fairly simple and seems to update it often. Link is in my signature.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 8 Jan 2004 at 13:06.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 12:45 (Ref:831481)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There are a huge number of enthusiasts sites about - I have most of them on my links page. The trouble is keeping up to date - I've really been struggling to find the time recently (quite aside from having mislaid my ftp settings after my Windows installation..... )
Old 8 Jan 2004, 12:46 (Ref:831483)   #17
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Re: another

Quote:
Originally posted by independent
Link is in my signature.
That's precisely why Paul asked you here to check your pm box...

No ad for sites in the signature : just live the URL on the appropriate place in your profile...

Last edited by Fab; 8 Jan 2004 at 12:47.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 13:05 (Ref:831492)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, just to support Fab. independent - if you don't amend that signature to take the url out, we will have no choice but to ask one of the supermods to do it for you. Sorry - it is hard, but it is one of the forum rules which we all have to live by. Thanks
Old 8 Jan 2004, 14:47 (Ref:831618)   #19
independent
Racer

independent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay I read your PM's, sorry for the violation.

I have put the link under homepage icon as per your instruction.

Cheers
Old 8 Jan 2004, 14:52 (Ref:831624)   #20
Andy Zarse
Rookie

Andy Zarse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Everybody, have a look at Maison Blanche site now.

http://www.maisonblanche.co.uk/news.html

The news page has been updated, including today's news of the Audi UK entries, also Lister, Pescarolo and Champion Audi. Rick is still working on the revamped site, which apperently should be running in Feb.

Last edited by Andy Zarse; 8 Jan 2004 at 14:55.
Old 8 Jan 2004, 15:39 (Ref:831673)   #21
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
Well CeesLM, you can change your message icon! Rick is back!
Old 9 Jan 2004, 00:51 (Ref:832190)   #22
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
site looking good Sander. Just one thing though, the link to Ayse's site is wrong
Old 9 Jan 2004, 06:29 (Ref:832343)   #23
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Well CeesLM, you can change your message icon! Rick is back!
I couldn't resist, I did it ! Sorry for that CeesLM

Old 9 Jan 2004, 08:25 (Ref:832411)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by independent
Okay I read your PM's, sorry for the violation.

I have put the link under homepage icon as per your instruction.

Cheers

Good man. Thank you.
Old 10 Jan 2004, 18:07 (Ref:833666)   #25
ceeslm
Rookie

Netherlands
krimpen
at last

Last edited by ceeslm; 10 Jan 2004 at 18:11.