Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 16 Dec 2003, 14:50 (Ref:813134)   #1
Phoenix1
Veteran

Phoenix1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Resting Places

This may sound odd so first I will explain why I thought about it. It was because Sonic made a point about Senna and seeing his grave.

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=47723

I thus thought it may be good to one day go and see the late Greg Moores and although I had seen others lose there lives on TV such as Senna none had such an impact. Although these things do not haunt me I still believe part of me would feel better even just to visit Fontana. In case you worry, don't I just thought now I will finally finish uni and will then have to go to work this would be a good oppurtunity to go out there.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 18:11 (Ref:813290)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have no real desire to see anybody's grave, but I would like some day to go to Zolder and stand on the grid spot that Gilles never got to assume. I hope by the time I am able to do that, I won't be standing there thinking uncharitable thoughts about Pironi, but I don't seem to be making much headway in that regard.