Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 30 Oct 2000, 18:55 (Ref:45934)   #1
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A reminder to anyone hoping to attend next season's Canadian GP as orders are now being taken for tickies.
As demand is usually high, may I recommend ordering soon.

Bienvenue.

-E.
Old 4 Nov 2000, 13:27 (Ref:46667)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where's the best seating? I need to get somewhere to stay as well, now that you remind me. I am off to see if Econo Lodge has a website ...

Hope to meet up with you (and Jay) there!
Old 9 Nov 2000, 00:49 (Ref:47481)   #3
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm staying at a B&B I found on the web, I'll send you info if you're interested.

I've ordered tickets for stands 11 or 12, in the first turn complex, you'll see the start from there and have a pretty extensive view of the track.

The Hairpin at the opposite end of the circuit is good, its closest to the Metro station. The two stands parallel to the straights entering and exiting the the Hairpin offer limited view of the adjacent sections of track due to the shallow angle of the stands-spectators in lower rows block the view.

Try either of the stands perpendicular to the staights.

I don't recommend General Admission as the viewing sites are limited.
Old 9 Nov 2000, 23:58 (Ref:47713)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's the hairpin for me then!

We got a place in Pointe Claire, which is about 6 miles from the airport. Not real close but that's better than having to stay in Ottawa and take the train every day!

I think we'll get something at the hairpin. That usually slows the cars down enough so you can get decent photos, and after we had to hike halfway to Switzerland to find out seats at Monza, I think my cousin will insist on something rather nearer to the metro station.

I'll get them tomorrow then. Thanks.
Old 16 Dec 2000, 02:58 (Ref:52750)   #5
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
The tickys arrived today. Turn One, Stand 11 facing up the front straight and overlooking the first turn complex.

Yahoooo!!!!!!

Look for us in the crowd shots as the dust settles in the first turn and they're pulling Trulli's Jordan off of Alesi.
Old 17 Dec 2000, 20:35 (Ref:53047)   #6
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hate university!!! If I didn't have an exam I would be joining you at the wonderful Montreal circuit...

It's my ambition to get there and I WILL in 2002 or 3.

Old 19 Dec 2000, 03:34 (Ref:53266)   #7
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
M-fan I am dissappointed, but we'll get together in 2002.
Old 19 Dec 2000, 12:49 (Ref:53307)   #8
Liz
Veteran

I suppose one must have an education, but it's a shame when it interferes with real life, isn't it?

I hope I get a big bonus from work. I've got the notice that the F1 Ticket Shop has its tickets avaialble now for Montreal, so as soon as I find out what I've got to spend, I'm Hairpin Bound!