Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 6 Apr 2004, 17:31 (Ref:932519)   #1
joebloggs
Rookie

joebloggs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
rallycross

hi just joined 2day 1st time in a chat room doe,s anyone out there no anything about pat doran
Old 6 Apr 2004, 18:18 (Ref:932578)   #2
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Be a little more specific, what would you like to know. Go to patdoran.co.uk if you want details I suggest
Old 7 Apr 2004, 09:50 (Ref:933188)   #3
Dunnes
Rookie

Dunnes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know that he drives an RS200.. but i think what your talking about is why isnt he on the entry list for Lydden?

The answer to which is i havent got a clue....

Cheers
Mike
Old 7 Apr 2004, 12:37 (Ref:933398)   #4
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
DOran is entered for a sprint at Lydden on Saturday (10th) with the RS200, I can't see any reason for him not to be racing on Monday (I guess he's just late with the entry - the engine would have needed a rebuild after the first 2 rounds).