Old 25 Feb 2005, 20:31 (Ref:1236062)   #1
JonJ
Rookie

England
Uttoxeter, Staffs
JonJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sew on Grade Badges

HI Folks,

There is probably an obvious answer to this, but where can you get the sew on grade badges, for example the green 'Course' badge? I have just upgraded and received a metal pin badge, but it is probably safer if i have a sew on one!!!

Cheers
Old 25 Feb 2005, 21:40 (Ref:1236142)   #2
motorsportmarshal61
Veteran

United Kingdom
The Doug Austin Marshal Of The Year 2009
motorsportmarshal61 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJ
HI Folks,

There is probably an obvious answer to this, but where can you get the sew on grade badges, for example the green 'Course' badge? I have just upgraded and received a metal pin badge, but it is probably safer if i have a sew on one!!!

Cheers
contact this person he might post one for you
twg1962@hotmail.com or call me on 07971 537334 BETWEEN 6pm and 10pm 7 days a week.
Old 25 Feb 2005, 22:58 (Ref:1236193)   #3
Mike Kelly 1
Veteran

England
Poole, Dorset (Scouser in exile!)
Mike Kelly 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Greetings course marshal! Try contacting the BMMC regalia officer for a grading badge. If you ever get up to Donington or Oulton, regalia is on sale at sign on or nearby.
Old 25 Feb 2005, 23:43 (Ref:1236233)   #4
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
SAE to your local grading person with a couple of ££ will suffice!
Old 26 Feb 2005, 20:15 (Ref:1236798)   #5
pit bull
Racer

United Kingdom
In the pit lane, Cheshire
pit bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Private message sent to you mate.

Some say he spent it on fags, some say he exchanged it for a traffic light air freshner for his race car. all we know is he's called PIT BULL! :)[/QUOTE]
Old 7 Mar 2005, 08:16 (Ref:1245278)   #6
AndyCox
Rookie

England
Leicester
AndyCox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Grading badges are £2, have everything from Circuit, speed, kart, etc. Send SAE and cheque made out to BMRMC Ltd (I know, the Bank's not caught up with the name change!). Andy - Mids Regalia BMMC, Address on application by PM

Last edited by Woolley; 8 Mar 2005 at 01:22. Reason: remove personal details
Old 7 Mar 2005, 18:22 (Ref:1245835)   #7
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Andy - you're gonna have nutters sending you dead rabbits in the post now!

Not always a good idea to post home address on a public forum - not everyone is as decent & honest as a Marshal!

Last edited by Mark Mitchell; 7 Mar 2005 at 18:23.
Old 8 Mar 2005, 01:21 (Ref:1246264)   #8
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For Andy's safety and well being, I've edited out the address. Those who want regalia, please send him a PM and he can forward it personally.

Andy, hope that's Ok. We really do not recommend putting personal contact details in a public forum.

Chris
Old 8 Mar 2005, 17:48 (Ref:1246896)   #9
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Damn!

I've just put a stamp on the Bunny's ears!
Old 8 Mar 2005, 23:53 (Ref:1247246)   #10
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's it, I'm calling the RSPCA.

Actually this reminds me, I must get my new speed badge ready for the uphill season.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 10:42 (Ref:1249305)   #11
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can anyone tell me how i would ge my hands on one of the BMMC pin on name badges as i have never recieved one
Old 12 Mar 2005, 16:17 (Ref:1250329)   #12
Stevespurr
Veteran

Stevespurr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_ni
Can anyone tell me how i would ge my hands on one of the BMMC pin on name badges as i have never recieved one

Niether has my wife she got her MSA liecince but no badge or upgradeing vard from the BMMC
Old 12 Mar 2005, 19:53 (Ref:1250435)   #13
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_ni
The situation as I understand it is this:

In 2003 photo membership cards with a coloured strip indicating grade were introduced. These replaced the metal pin-on badges, but metal badges would still be issued until the suppply ran out. For 2004, a sticker was supplied for the photo card to update it.

As of 2005, the photo cards are no longer being used; anyone upgrading receives a sew-on badge indicating their new grade.

In your position I'd ask my local grading officer - there may still be some metal badges lying around somewhere.