Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 27 Mar 2005, 00:24 (Ref:1262636)   #1
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Official announcement concerning our fantasy game

Hi guys

Our Fantasy game which has to be one of the best games going around any forums has Just got better.

Now I havent told Antrodemus as of yet (I guess he will find out when he reads this ) but the forum gods from above have given permission for a prize to be offered to the winning person of the contest.

No its not an XR8 or a Clubsport (sorry they are stuck in my shed.......... I mean the Ten Tenths forums Customs office) but the winner of the WOOFESCO rigged competition will recieve a FREE 1 year subscription to the Ten Tenths motorsport forums.

whats that I hear you ask ?

well check out THIS Link to find out just alittle bit more of what a subscription is.

of course if you have already subscribed to Ten Tenths and are lucky enough to win the contest then you will recieve a FREE extension on your subscribership.

Ok so its not quite a Clubsport or XR8 but hey we run on a Minardi type budget around here and this is the first time we have been able to offer any sort of prize for these competitions so I think its a great little incentive to get people fired up.

so enjoy the Championship guys because a Fully funded drive right here at Ten tenths is on offer

P.S big thanks to MagnetOn and EvilPumkin for agreeing to this , and if you have any questions just send me a note and I will try my best to answer them
Old 27 Mar 2005, 06:38 (Ref:1262703)   #2
Antrodemus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

New Zealand
Wellington, NZ
Antrodemus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As if the prestige wasn't enough...

That's great news marcus, and may I also say a big thank-you to MagnetOn and EvilPumpkin for providing the big juicy carrot!
Old 25 Apr 2005, 23:18 (Ref:1287479)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We'll also send the winner one of our exclusive Ten-Tenths pin badges (see below). These are only available to staff, competition winners and special "friends of Ten-Tenths".

And yes, the picture is a bit fuzzy!