Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 6 May 2005, 18:20 (Ref:1294551)   #1
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RADIO AUTOSPORT is back !!!! ( and on Sky chan 907 too )

Does anyone else remember Radio Autosport ? , they used to do a radio show after each GP on the internet , then they moved it to Tuesday nights at 8pm

...It was a brilliant show , hosted by Jon Hindhaugh ...Top Class ...i was well gutted when they stopped it after a couple of years ....

anyway , ....looks like its back again , every Wednesday night at 8pm on the internet and on Sky channel 907 too .

I missed the show on wednesday , but am listening to a repeat of it on the net now from

http://www.autosport-atlas.com/autos...sportradio.asp

this time its hosted by Alan Hyde , with racing guests chatting away ...

Top class !..
Old 6 May 2005, 18:50 (Ref:1294573)   #2
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
another link to it which shows all repeat times is :

http://www.globecast907.com/
Old 6 May 2005, 18:50 (Ref:1294574)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I missed it myself San, but i'll be listening next week. Globlecast907 is really becoming a favourite with me.
Old 6 May 2005, 19:17 (Ref:1294592)   #4
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
the thing is , ive got a bit out of touch here , and im not sure how ..Gutted that ive missed some shows already , Globecast907 sounds superb , and have been waiting for it ever since it was 1st mentioned by Hindy a while back ..

i only heard about the Tin Top Tuesday show as it was linked from Autosport.com , well , now ive realised the station is there ,

it looks like Globecast907 will be on here most times too .
Old 7 May 2005, 07:54 (Ref:1294915)   #5
BillyT
Veteran

England
London
BillyT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have been a reguler listener of TTT and tuned in to Autosport radio on Wednesday and that was very good, covering all different aspects of racing, not just F1. I didn't think it was Alan Hyde presenting Autosport radio, I know he does TTT.
Old 23 May 2005, 12:09 (Ref:1307962)   #6
Alan Hyde
Rookie

Alan Hyde should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The way we have worked it all out now is that I do TTT on Tuesday and repeats as and when the computer at technical nerve center plays ball, and Hindy does the Autosport Radio Show on Wednesday.

The programming department have some cool shows lined up for the not too distant future on Globecast, and the web address and email address is about to change. Sorry for the inconvenience - I will post new details as soon as they are available - but until the new address is up and running you can continue to listen via the existing address.

Thanks for you support everyone of the new station in it's first year of broadcasting!