Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 10 Oct 2005, 10:05 (Ref:1429357)   #1
Phase3
Veteran

Australia
Always Amazing, Ever Changing Gold Coast
Phase3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Colin Bond on "The Back Page"

For those of us that have Foxtel/Austar, Colin Bond, V8 Supercars esteemed driving standards observer will be appearing on Fox Sports "The Back Page" in the nest few minutes of so. Maybe the damage control had begun!
Old 10 Oct 2005, 10:29 (Ref:1429385)   #2
TSR
Veteran

Australia
Sutherland Shire
TSR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Did not say to much, covered his backside very well and covered AVE$CO bum as well
2015 V8Supercar Champion #5 PDA Mark Frosty Winterbottom
To Finish First, First you must Finish
Old 10 Oct 2005, 23:43 (Ref:1430257)   #3
Phase3
Veteran

Australia
Always Amazing, Ever Changing Gold Coast
Phase3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One interesting thing Bondy did say was that the SBR Drivers were "dobbed in". Apparantly one of the other teams got on the blower to race control and started the whole ugly mess. Now I wonder which team that will turn out to be?
Old 11 Oct 2005, 00:32 (Ref:1430289)   #4
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase3
One interesting thing Bondy did say was that the SBR Drivers were "dobbed in". Apparantly one of the other teams got on the blower to race control and started the whole ugly mess. Now I wonder which team that will turn out to be?
I thought he said in one or two instances teams have reported things to him - I don't think he meant the balaclava incident. He went on to say this was not a regular occurrence.

I recorded it so when I get time I will watch it again.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 11 Oct 2005, 01:04 (Ref:1430303)   #5
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bondy said it takes about an hour to get all the relevent videos and about an hour to watch them (with the team owners/managers).

Then they call in the drivers,he went on to make a VERY big point about the drivers being completely cooled off by the time he gets to them.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 11 Oct 2005, 06:22 (Ref:1430417)   #6
Head Rev
Racer

Australia
Australia
Head Rev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro
Bondy said it takes about an hour to get all the relevent videos and about an hour to watch them (with the team owners/managers).

Then they call in the drivers,he went on to make a VERY big point about the drivers being completely cooled off by the time he gets to them.

Watch the interview again, I think when asked if the drivers had cooled off, his quote is 'absolutely' with a laugh and smirk - and probably saying under his breathe "as if".

Just my take on his reply - also, watch the body language...