Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 10 Apr 2006, 20:44 (Ref:1577978)   #1
youngoldy
Racer

United Kingdom
Somewhereorotherville
youngoldy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
How Rubbish is Schumi (Michael that is)?

Apart from the fact of winning 6 world champs, 90ish race wins, one of the best achiving drivers in F1 history, how actually rubbish is he?

Sometimes, I feel like just putting a thread like this on, but I finally have.

At Australia 06, I said to a big Schumi fan at college how poor his crash was. He blamed 'the car understeered to much'. Fair enough, but surely after all the achivments he has, he should know not to push hard enough to run wide if he's struggling wioth understeer, mount the curb and crash out.

He never accepts he is in the wrong. Either Ferrari haven't made a good enough car, or the set up is wrong. Well if the car isn't a good one, then how did Jordan get a point in Begium 05? In a not so good car, in experienced F1 drivers? When the driver came in he to the pits during practice, he didn't complain about the car, he changed the set up as much as possible, went out and did his best to get good lap times, and got a point for hard work. Michael expects everytinhg to do with racing to be delivered on a plate.

When Juan Pablo had a dig at Michael one time, Schumi defended himself by saying 'it doesn't matter what he thinks'.

At Australia last year, when he cut across Nick Heidfelds line, UNDER BRAKING, Nick was boxed in, no where to go, and still blamed him for the accident. Nick is on the inde, he can't dissappear.

If you look through history, Michael hasn't been able to charge through the feild, and finish on the podium, like Raikkonen has on my occasions. He has only won so many championsahips because he has had a super sometitive car underneath him, meaning he could start from pole. And before you Ferrari fans start crying and saying 'oh well why wasn't Barrichello on his pace on alot of the races?' I'll tell you why, because all he is or was to Ferrari was a pilot who they could compare Michaels set up and data to. Remember a particular race where Rubens was quicker in practice, Michaels engineer wanted to look at Rubens data, and they wouldn't let Rubens look at Michaels the session after Michael had gone quicker. And when MIchael retires, the whole team then want him to suddenly do well, and get points, and then complain about a poor performance?

He's total 'parc' backwards, and I dont a flying whatsoever to what you Tifosi have to say. The sooner he retires, the better. Good ridens.

What a nice thread!!
Old 10 Apr 2006, 20:45 (Ref:1577979)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it's hard to describe Michael as rubbish, whichever way you cut it.

Therefore, I see no real point in this thread, which is just a bash!

PS - he has won 7 titles.
Old 10 Apr 2006, 20:47 (Ref:1577980)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bash. Closed. Not 10-10ths style at all.