Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 14 Aug 2006, 12:11 (Ref:1682107)   #1
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
flickr

as a user myself of flickr (no, i'm not giving out my username yet), i was wondering how many people here use the site. i've noticed there's actually some pretty damn good motorsport photographers on the site, and from that point of view it's a great way of getting your photos seen, and making some new friends. i've also picked up on some new photoshop processing techniques, and spend many a happy hour hitting the reload button on the random selection of the week's "interesting" pictures

so, anyone got any opinions on the site?
Old 14 Aug 2006, 12:15 (Ref:1682111)   #2
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Haven't used it myself yet, but I'll give it a look.
Old 14 Aug 2006, 21:05 (Ref:1682596)   #3
muzza4ever
Racer

England
Grim up North, UK
muzza4ever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep I have a pro account - Flickr has been a great impetus for me - inspiration abounds on there, but that's probably true of other photo sharing services like PBase etc.

As a motorpsort photography learner I'm hoping to pick up tips, tricks and critique as well.
Old 8 Oct 2006, 18:48 (Ref:1732132)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
kittn is very bad - she made me visit it and now I am addicted to the damn thing! I wish I could do better than holiday snaps tho!!