Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Closed Thread

Old 9 Jan 2007, 10:50 (Ref:1810300)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Geoff Goddard - Photos by the legend!

As some of you may know, the legendary motorsport photographer, Geoff Goddard sadly died last April. I am very grateful to Doug Nye who has very kindly drawn attention to the fact that the estate are offering part of his wonderful collection of photographs on eBay. I have already had a look at some of these; they are superb and of great interest to any motor racing historian, enthusiast or collector. They include some rare colour photos. Just type in 'Goddard Photos' on the search facility and you will see what I mean.

Having drawn my fellow 'Motorsport History' colleagues attention to this, I'm now moving this to 'Armchair Enthusiast' and leaving a redirect in.
Old 9 Jan 2007, 11:23 (Ref:1810302)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It seems that I can't 'stick' a redirect, so I have copied the thread back here and will 'stick' it for the duration of the ebay sale. I acknowledge that I have technically broken the rules by posting the same thread in two forums, but in this case, I feel that the interests of our members are best served by highlighting this, in both forums. I will however close this thread, so that any comments or discussion may be contained in one forum; that of Armchair Enthusiast.
Old 19 Mar 2007, 14:46 (Ref:1871434)   #3
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Doug Nye has advised me that a new tranche of Goddard photos is being put on eBay, starting with some of Fangio.

Last edited by John Turner; 19 Mar 2007 at 15:01.
Closed Thread