Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 8 Feb 2007, 16:17 (Ref:1836442)   #1
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Fans Against Racing Toyotas

http://www.fansagainstracingtoyotas.com

What an idiot.
Old 8 Feb 2007, 17:15 (Ref:1836499)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He needs to get a life really. A strange obsession to say the least!

Maybe he should watch WWE wrestling and then he can hold up irrelevant signs all day.
Old 8 Feb 2007, 17:37 (Ref:1836527)   #3
Speedblood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Home counties or a racetrack.
Speedblood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSpeedblood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Sorry I'll stop now

What a fool!
Old 8 Feb 2007, 19:29 (Ref:1836637)   #4
AU N EGL
Veteran

United States
Raleigh, North Carolina
AU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Wonder if this guy knows more Toyotas are built in the US then most other manufacture s build cars.

I do want a F.A.R.T. shirt
Old 8 Feb 2007, 22:29 (Ref:1836778)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
What a fool!
Old 9 Feb 2007, 06:19 (Ref:1836967)   #6
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not what I was expecting. Where's his white sheet & burning cross?
Or does he only wear that for "going out at night with his buddies?"

Enus, you dipstick! (to coin a phrase)
Old 9 Feb 2007, 08:01 (Ref:1837012)   #7
Jacko44
Racer

Australia
Gelorup WA
Jacko44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a tool.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 17:16 (Ref:1837492)   #8
EuropaBambaataa
Racer

Portugal
EuropaBambaataa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pathetic, really. The forum is even more surreal than the main page.

I like electronic boom-boom-boom sounds. So what?
Old 9 Feb 2007, 19:16 (Ref:1837572)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Where is Snrub?
Old 9 Feb 2007, 19:23 (Ref:1837574)   #10
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I'm too scared to go in their forum. I've met real-life rednecks, they're seriously worrying...
Old 10 Feb 2007, 12:51 (Ref:1838036)   #11
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have spent a day working with one. It was challenging indeed!
Old 10 Feb 2007, 13:14 (Ref:1838047)   #12
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Cumbrians are quite similar, aren't they?
Old 10 Feb 2007, 13:28 (Ref:1838057)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Not this one.
Old 11 Feb 2007, 20:34 (Ref:1838872)   #14
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
I have spent a day working with one. It was challenging indeed!
i didnt realise that it was her neck that was red , from what you said the other day mate i thought it was some other part that had got your attention ...

what a website that guys has , The F.A.R.T t shirt does look rather funny , but the guy looks way to scary to to be tempting in there for too long ......blimey , they have 429 registered members too .... EEEK !

Last edited by Sato san; 11 Feb 2007 at 20:38.
Old 12 Feb 2007, 00:53 (Ref:1838947)   #15
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
I'm one of those members! Except I'm on the other side,trying to convince them that the Toyota's are good.
Old 12 Feb 2007, 06:34 (Ref:1839025)   #16
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You stand more chance of catching leperosy!

(O/T...Matt, here's a tweak to your Avatar...
One of my projects...)

Rob.
Attached Images
File Type: psd r+ava.psd (48.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 12 Feb 2007, 11:44 (Ref:1839231)   #17
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
theres more cars like that in the pixelcar thread in my tracks

BACK ON TOPIC

What a total IDIOT lol, 'sellout drivers'
Old 13 Feb 2007, 21:16 (Ref:1840727)   #18
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
I'm one of those members! Except I'm on the other side,trying to convince them that the Toyota's are good.
OOOPs , sorry mate ...no offense intended .

I still want one of those t shirts though , they look rather funny .
Old 14 Feb 2007, 17:53 (Ref:1841489)   #19
jslone
Racer

United States
Gaithersburg Maryland
jslone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The only thing I will give credit to is the guy has the right to protest and Nascar really cant do much about it,I dont like Toyota in Nascar but I agree with him trying to protest.He is exersicing his 1st amendment rights and Nascar is the bully.
The forums head dirtbag and headhog
Old 15 Feb 2007, 01:14 (Ref:1841794)   #20
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does he know that his Acronym is FART?
Old 15 Feb 2007, 01:53 (Ref:1841803)   #21
chemhead1
Racer

United States
Buying H-doujins in Los Angeles, CA
chemhead1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazza
Does he know that his Acronym is FART?
I believe that is the point. Although, the more I think about it, the more retroactive to the cause it is....
Old 15 Feb 2007, 03:21 (Ref:1841825)   #22
scramble
Rookie

scramble should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslone
The only thing I will give credit to is the guy has the right to protest and Nascar really cant do much about it,I dont like Toyota in Nascar but I agree with him trying to protest.He is exersicing his 1st amendment rights and Nascar is the bully.
Thank God someone is finaly making sense on this subject, it is in the constituion. "A man should be allowed to marry his cousin" if she is attractive enough.
Old 15 Feb 2007, 03:56 (Ref:1841830)   #23
chemhead1
Racer

United States
Buying H-doujins in Los Angeles, CA
chemhead1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey, if a guy want's to exercize his right to free speech and protest, so be it. Him looking like a complete moron while doing it is just a bonus for the rest of us.

I said it about the common templates, the CoT, the Chase, and I'll say it here for Toyota: As long as NASCAR puts their foot down on something, come Hell or high water, it's going to happen, no matter if the fans think it's crap, NASCAR is going to go with it. There's still some doubts in their minds about the Chase, the opinion on the CoT from everyone involved really isn't favoring either side, and to be honest, we still have restrictor plates, don't we?

NASCAR has too much money invested in these things (or "pride", if you want to be PC about it) into admiting a fault in a proposed plan and dumping it.

This goes without saying that it's not like Toyota is going to change the entire sport. Look at the Trucks, it's not like it's an entirely different series ever since Toyota came to town.

Honestly, this situation is starting to seem more like fans being afraid of some new competition....
Old 15 Feb 2007, 13:39 (Ref:1842151)   #24
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslone
Why exactly don't you want Toyota joining NASCAR?

I'm all for NASCAR having new manufacturers - specifically some non-US ones. Remove the US built rule - that's just plain protectionalism. Take the NEXTEL cup to Motegi (at the expence of the Pepsi 400), Ile de Notre Dame (at the expence of one of the duplicate dates on a longer track), possibly to Mexico and Brazil as well.

Maybe, if NASCAR are planning on making the Canadian Tyre Series and Mexican Corona series use the Busch specification cars (I'm all for that - create a world formula), a NASCAR Europe could start as well as a developmental series similar to NFL Europe. The only issues would be that the cars would be a little bit alien to European tastes. So therefore the foreign body styles would be needed. It all goes in a circle.

But to make NASCAR better and more appealing to other countries, they need to (for 2009 or 2010) change the tech rules slightly.
Old 16 Feb 2007, 04:31 (Ref:1842813)   #25
jslone
Racer

United States
Gaithersburg Maryland
jslone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As far as me not liking Toyota in NAscar,I will give you some examples,take the F1 team,poored a bunch of money into a team and has won what exatcly?I believe the same thing in Cart and or IRL,spent a baot load of money and won what?
The forums head dirtbag and headhog