Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 29 Mar 2007, 20:36 (Ref:1879461)   #1
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
When the past comes back to you

It's a small world as the say. I was talking to dtype38 the other day and he was telling me about someone who had contacted him for some information on Jaguars.
It turns out that he had bought an old mod sports Etype that looked like it had been fitted with a V8 at some time or other. I asked for some pictures and was very excited when the picture on the left arrived in my in box tonight. The picture on the right is how it looked in the 60s. It was built with a 390ci Cadillac engine but sadly never raced.
My uncle, Eric Falce, the original owner is pictured on the right. He got married, lost interest in racing and the car lay rotting until I got it for a while. I rebuilt the engine and started renovating the car but alas never finished it (I was a teenager and girls had more allure at the time ) and I ended up selling it in 1977 for what would now be a pittance. It's history between then and now is unknown but hopefully it's new owner may be able to shed some light on those missing years.
Attached Thumbnails
etypsm.jpg   etype2sm.jpg  

Last edited by Tim Falce; 29 Mar 2007 at 20:45.