Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 6 Aug 2007, 20:35 (Ref:1982848)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2007 F1 predictions competition round 11, Hungary - RESULTS!

Yes! Here I am! I have not abandoned you my minions!

The results are here, a day late. Sorry about that, the forum has been hot of late and I've been feeling not so great anyways. Headaches and tallying predictions points don't work at all!

This week we have several joint winners, so well done to those.

One of the winners is a debut entrant, cobra77. Astonishing job!

The rundown:

10 points
esorniloc
cobra77
maltafan
touringlegend
supermagnet
RT

9 points
Knowlesy
MrTTraces
SALEEN S7R

8 points
Dylan 14
Mekola
Red Bulldog
alonso11
Pro Racer
chunterer
ljakse
devil racer nz
Racer_kyle
Last2LiftOff

7 points
Peter Mallett
AdamAshmore
Peno
Notso Swift
Felipe Rulz
dazbaz_99
Thorstone
Ingsy
Christopher
Chiefy
gti5notrkt
Paddockman
Jon Lincoln

6 points
ralf fan
gts300
x_dt
NAC
BootsOntheSide
steve_r
T0MAT01
Pitstop
senna12
Boxy
koper
Fish_Flake
Gerben24

5 points (stewards)
ScotsBrutesFan
White flag man

Radex, your entry was about three weeks too late, sorry about that.

Congrats to all competitors (or not). See you in three weeks for the Turkish GP predictions!
Old 6 Aug 2007, 21:55 (Ref:1982927)   #2
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sweetypie knowles - have a really nice break - well done, so far, on recording this comp for us all.

I WILL return - just to keep you on your toes!

I am a bit worried about this Colin bloke though - where did he come from?

EEEEKKKK............
Old 6 Aug 2007, 23:17 (Ref:1982982)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Geez I had a Honda of a round this time out.
Old 7 Aug 2007, 08:17 (Ref:1983182)   #4
Felipe Rulz
Rookie

South Africa
South Africa
Felipe Rulz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm really surprised that I got any points.