Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 26 Jan 2003, 21:38 (Ref:486763)   #1
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
GPL Online League

***Shameless Plug***

If anyone who hasn't been in Armchair Enthusiast, there is a Ten-Tenths Grand Prix Legends Online League.

Any GPLer's out there fancy a bit of friendly competition come and check us out!

Ten-Tenths GPL Online League
Old 28 Jan 2003, 14:01 (Ref:488340)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Go on everyone, you know it makes sense.........
Old 12 Mar 2003, 09:27 (Ref:533606)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As this thread seems to be dormant, I thought I'd raise it again.

For any 10/10ths members who dabble with GPL, come along and join us at the races!

Our 5th race last evening at Kyalami was a pretty exciting affair - you can read all about it in due course on the league site and there are threads dealing with GPL on a regular basis in Armchair Enthusiast.

Come on, join the fun!
Old 24 Mar 2003, 14:03 (Ref:546388)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The next race for the TTFL will take place tomorrow evening (Tuesday 25th) at Mosport. Into VROC for a chat at about 7.45 p.m. before practice and the race. If anyone is interested, please let one of the members know and they'll give you the lowdown.

The members are shown at the URL in the first post, together with all sorts of other information about the league.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 15:18 (Ref:546468)   #5
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not much response, it seems...
Old 26 Mar 2003, 15:21 (Ref:548840)   #6
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I ordered GPL the other day and pick it up tomorrow night so may see you guys on the track if it works on my laptop... I will be the one who crashes coming out the pits.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 22:04 (Ref:549317)   #7
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by DavidStHubbins
I ordered GPL the other day and pick it up tomorrow night so may see you guys on the track if it works on my laptop... I will be the one who crashes coming out the pits.
No thats my job
Old 26 Mar 2003, 23:54 (Ref:549447)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by DavidStHubbins
are you sure you won't be rolling it?
Old 27 Mar 2003, 02:18 (Ref:549527)   #9
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally posted by bella
are you sure you won't be rolling it?
Cheeky Fecker
Old 29 Mar 2003, 06:04 (Ref:551856)   #10
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
i bought GPL today and it wont work on my laptop... $30 down the drain.