Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Jul 2011, 13:51 (Ref:2925577)   #1
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
High Speed F1 Circuit

Hi guys!

Havn't posted a new one in a while so here it is...

This is a brainchild of mine developed from the topic in the F1 forum. My argument is:

Why do we not have another 'old Silverstone'/Osterreichring?

Given the huge advances in safety related technology, I cannot fathom why another genuinely high speed track hasn't been created. I'm going to avoid going in depth about that, because that's all covered in the original topic!

See what you think. Feel free to make changes. I know I havn't put the pits in properly yet, and I know that SBF will ask me to put the pits on the inside of the first corner It's more about the actual layout and possibilities of genuinely being able to give it a shot for F1.

Thanks,

Selby
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fast track.jpg (171.5 KB, 129 views)